chapter 2

Same Michael same.

Okay, this chapter is a year into the past, when chassdy first met Luke. All of the story up to the last couple chapters will be in the past. Chapter 1 was close to the end of the book. I hope you like this.

~

"I'll take a large caramel frap and a large fry." I huffed telling the teenage McDonalds worker what I wanted.

"Will that be all ma'am?"

"Yes"

"Alright that will be 5.23 ma'am"

"Here, keep the change" I say handing him a ten dollar bill. I grab my frap and fries and walk out to my car.

"Fuck!" Somebody says in a luscious Australian accent.

I whip my head to the right to see who the voice belonged to.

There he was standing next to a black 1975 dodge truck shooting profanities at the ground while bending over to pick up something.

Out of curiosity I walk over and say "Hey what's up?"

He looks startled and then looks and meets my eyes with his. His blonde hair was pushed into a backwards snapback and he had a black lip ring perfectly positioned on his lower lip.

"Nothing its all good just dropped my phone" he replied. I felt my knees go weak at how thick and creamy his accent was.

"Did it crack?" I ask trying to hide the fact that I wanted to lick his face.

"No its all good, still intact, but it would be better with your number in it." He smirked " I'm Luke by the way , most of my friends call me Lucifer. Either one is fine."

Smooth.

"I'm Chassdy, everyone calls me Chass." I say sticking out my hand and handing him my phone while grabbing his. I type my number in and save it as " Chass" with a smirking emoji.

He hands me my phone and I hand him mine, looking down I smirk at the name he used "Lucifer" with a heart eye emoji.

"Well ill text you chass, but I have to go. See you sooner than later" winking he dissapears into the McDonalds.

"Holy shit", I breathe to myself and get into my car driving home.

~
Holy shit amirite. So what did you guys think? Its trash I know but it will get longer and better as the story progresses. Anyways I love you guys, vote and comment.

Oh and go read love. Its kinda depressing but its like my diary type thing

Bye

Stay daddy AF.