II

I hear someone calling my name next to me i ignore that untill someone hit me with a pillow. I turn to look and i see Cindy standing next to me ''What..'' ''You were suppose help me do you remember it's been few hours now'' ''Oh i fell asleep accidentally, I'm sorry i was little bit tired'' i say and i get up to sit on the edge of the bed and Cindy sit next to me ''you don't have to help me really'' ''No i wanna help you i have nothing else to do'' ''oh okay but you can stop whenever you want if you get more tired'' ''yeah okay'' i say. We stare each other for a couple of seconds maybe 20 seconds i don't know, but i know that i wanted to kiss her wait what... no i can't feel that way she is camp counselor and I'm camper it's inappropriate. ''Umm we should probably go'' ''oh yeah'' we get up and leave. ''We can start to clean the mess hall first'' Cindy says and i nodded. We get inside mess hall and we start to clean it. I take sponge and i start to clean the floor, i hate cleaning, but like i said earlier i didn't have anything better to do, also i wanna know Cindy better she is really nice person but she is taken, i don't know why i'm even sad that she is taken i don't even like her that way or do i? Honestly i don't know. ''So why did you came here?'' She asks ''what do you mean?'' i ask confused ''usually everyone comes here camp some reason what is your reason'' ''oh my mom found at that my dad have cheated on her and i didn't wanna hear them arguing so i decided to come here'' ''Oh I'm sorry'' ''Don't be'' after that there was silence. I finished cleaning the floor and i got up, but the floor was too slippery and i fell. ''Are you okay?'' Cindy says and comes to help me ''Oh yeah i think i just hit my head on the floor'' i say and i touch my head ''let me see'' she says and looks at my head ''good think you are not bleeding i think you just got concussion'' She says and stares at me, i didn't say anything i just looked at her in the eyes they were beautiful. We bot got inching closer each other, but she pulled away ''i think you should go rest'' she says and goes to clean again, i get up and leave. My heart was gonna explode, did we almost kiss? But she has boyfriend and she is straight right? Is she? Should i ask her sister? Fuck i did hit my head hard on the floor it feels like its gonna explode soon. I go in the cabin and i lay on the bed thinking about Cindy, until i fall asleep again.

I wake up and i can still feel how my head hurts, i ignore that and i get up and go outside. Where is everyone? I don't see anyone outside until i see movement on the window, everyone is in mess hall i quess it's dinner time. I open the door and everyone is staring at me did i do something? How? i was sleeping do they know about me and Cindy what almost happened between us? After a while someone yelled "Look who is back" what? Back? I was sleeping just few hours. I walk on the table where Ziggy was "So you finally woke up" "what do you mean? I was sleeping a few hours" "Y/N you slept 2 days everyone thinked that you were in coma" I looked Ziggy confused. 2 days?! I think i really hit my head on the floor. "You should go to see nurse Lane and check your head" Ziggy says and i immediately got up and left.

"Your head is fine" Nurse Lane says after looking my head "Try be careful now on okay" i nodded and i left  outside. Right after i closed the door and turned around i see Cindy right in front of me. "How are you feeling" "i'm fine" i say and i start walking away, but Cindy grabbed my wrist "are you?" She asked with serious face. "Why do you even care?" I asked. She didn't answer my question she just left off my hand and left. That was kinda awkward what is wrong with Cindy? I shook my head. I start walking untill i see Ziggy, maybe she knows. I run towards Ziggy and she looked at me confused "oh hi" she says "hii can i ask you something?" She nodded and we started walking "so why your sister is weird? Did something happen when i was sleeping?" "What do you mean weird?" She asks and we stopped "she just gives me weird vibes" "i don't know we haven't talked since you didn't wake up when Cindy tried to wake you up" "oh okay thanks" i smiled and i looked how Ziggy started walk away from me. I don't know what to do.

The sun began to set. I was sitting on the dock watching the sun slowly set. I hear footsteps behind me i quess someone wanted to watch sun set too, so i ignored it. I heard how the footsteps ended right next to me, i looked who it was, Cindy it was Cindy. "it's beautiful here" she says and sit next to me "yeah you are right" i say with smile "im sorry for earlier that i didn't answered to you" "its fine you don't have to apologize" i say and we bot start laughning little. "I heard that you tried to wake me" i say and i look at her, dam she is pretty "uhm yeah i was worried about you, i first thought that you were dead" i see how tear comes out of her eye. "I'm sorry" she says with small smile "don't be" i say and i wipe the tear off. Again we both got closer again and our lips almost touched until someone yelled for Cindy. "i have to go" she say and got up "yeah me too i'm tired" i got up and we started walking next to each other it was awkward. I opened the cabin door and i see Ziggy "finally you came where were you" "at the dock" i say and i lay down on the bed. "Ziggy" "yeah?" "What would you say if i said that i like you sister" "do you?" I looked at her, did i? "maybe" i say and i start staring at the roof "dont tell Cindy about this" "Yeah of course" she says and turns the light off. It was hard to get asleep i only thinked Cindy her beautiful eyes, her lips, her hair and how she looks at you.