III

I was finally getting some sleep again until the radio got on and music started playing it's morning time to get up new day. I get up and i change my clothes, brush my hair and do the other stuff. I see Ziggy still sleeping ''Cmon Ziggy its time to wake upp'' i say, but she doesn't wake up ''Im sorry Ziggy'' i take the pillow and i hit her ''What the fuck Y/N'' Ziggy yells ''Its time to get up'' ''5minutes okay?'' she says and close her eyes again ''im sorry again'' i grap her leg and i pull her off the bed ''Ugh you are annoying i hate you'' I wait outside for Ziggy. What that woman is doing it's breakfast time i am hungry. ''Come on Ziggy i am starving!'' after that she finally came out '' okay chill women let's go eat'' We go in mess hall and i take some breakfast and i sit at the table while looking for Cindy, where she is? ''What are you looking at?'' Ziggy ask and sit front of me ''Your sister, do you know where she is?'' ''No i haven't see her today, she doesn't usually eat breakfast'' I shook my head and i started to eat my food, dam it's good better than home.

After breakfast we have treasure hunt. Everyone got the pairs, of course i got Ziggy because we share cabin. ''Sorry i'm late'' I hear someone saying, it was Cindy i smiled when i saw her, my morning just got better. Cindy didin't look at me at all it looked like she was trying to ignore me, why? Camp counselors gave us map and we started walking towards woods, i turn around while we are walking to the woods and i see Cindy kissing her boyfriend i feel how my heart is gonna explode. I start to run in the woods ''Come on Ziggy!'' i yell ''Wait!'' she yells and tries to catch me. After while for running i stop i was out of breath. Ziggy finally came ''Girl you are too fast'' ''You are just slow as snail'' i say laughning ''not funny'' she says and hits me on the shoulder. ''Whats wrong with you?'' she asks with worried voice ''i think your sister is ignoring me'' ''why you think so?'' ''usually she looks at me, but not today'' ''oh boy what did you do? She is angry'' ''I don't know'' i say while staring Ziggy. ''Let's go lets find this treasure'' she says and start running again ''Your turn to catch me!'' ''Run fast!'' i say and i start running after her.

We came out of the woods back to meeting place, we both were covered with dirt. ''So?'' Joan asks and Ziggy pulls out the treasure ''we found it'' we both say same time. It was little bag. Ziggy give it to Joan and she opens it, there was coin. ''Really?'' i say and i look Joan ''thanks i was looking for this, now go and get a shower you guys are dirty'' I rolled my eyes and i left to our cabin to take a shower.

After i came out of the shower and i see Cindy standing middle of the cabin ''Are you looking for your sister? She is not here'' ''I know'' she says and i looked confused at her ''then why are you here'' I get closer to her untill i was in front of her. ''I-umm i wanna tell you something or maybe i just do it'' after that she puts her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. I put my hands on her waist and i pull her closer to me. My heart was melting, i can't believe this. After while we stopped and just looked each other ''i like you Y/N'' ''i like you too Cindy'' ''But i have boyfriend and i am camp counselor, this is inappropriate'' ''Just dump you boyfriend, i don't care if you are camp counselor, i know that i wanna be with you'' ''I don't know Y/N'' she says and shook her head. There was silent, i walked at the door and opened it ''find me when you have made a decision'' i say and i leave, leaving her alone standing middle of the cabin. I can hear how she swears, i hate this situation. I see Ziggy walking alone ''Hey!'' i yell and i run towards Ziggy ''Hi?'' ''wanna go to swim?'' i ask her and she nodded. We got on the dock and we started to jumping in the water from the dock, we had fun. Ziggy is really good friend, I'm glad that i know her. When we got tired we sat edge of the dock our legs was under water. ''your sister kissed me'' i say and i see how Ziggy immediately looked at me ''really? My sister kissed you?'' i looked at her and nodded ''so are you guys together or?'' ''no, she has boyfriend do you remember? i said her to make a decision me or Tommy'' ''i hope that she choose you, i hate Tommy'' ''Yeah me too'' we both started laughing. We got up and Ziggy was reaching for her towel until this one boy took it and started to running, we both started to chase him. ''Nick! Give it back!'' ''Make me'' he says. I laugh while watching Ziggy trying to get her towel back until i see Cindy at her cabin door waving me to come there. I jogged there and Cindy pulled me inside and closed the door, ''i have made a decision''