V

Cindy turned to look at Tommy "Tommy!" She yells and start running towards him, i tried to stop her, but she was too fast so i followed her. "Hi babe" Tommy says with smile "i am not your babe anymore!" She yells and punch him on the face, eveybody started to look at us. "What?" He asked "you did this to Y/N" she says and points towards me with finger "what are you talking abo.." he was saying but Cindy started to beat him. Alice pulled Cindy away from Tommy "YOU BEATED MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW SHE IS IN PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU FUCK YOU" she yells while Alice take her away. I see how everybody is looking at me and whispering about me and Cindy "she is camp counselor" "its inappropriate" "they are both girls" i looked away from them and i started to walk away, but Joan stopped me "police is coming stay here" i nodded and i sat down on the grass.

Police finally arrived and they started to asking questions from me "What happened last night?" "I was running on the woods untill i fell down then i saw Tommy and we talked little bit, when i started to go he knocked me down and did this" "are you sure it was Tommy?" "Yeah 100% sure" police officer nodded "Tommy you have been arrested" he says and puts Tommy in handcuffs, then in the car. I watch how they leave and Tommy is looking at me with angry face.

I was laying on my bed untill i heard someone saying my name and opening the door "hi Y/N how are you?" Cindy asked while sitting next to me "fine i still can feel the pain but its not that bad anymore" Cindy smiled and i smiled back "im sorry for earlier" she says and looks down, i take her hand "its okay Cindy im glad that you did that because he is now at the police station and not here" she looks at me and kisses me softly untill she pulls away "did i say something earlier because everyone is looking at me weirdly" "yeah you said that i am your girlfriend" "because you are and i am not ashamed of it" she lay down next to me and puts her hand around me "you should rest its been long day" "yeah good idea" after that i immediately fall in asleep.

I woke up and i don't see Cindy next to me, but there was note "When you wake up, come to the dock, love Cindy" i blushed when i read that note what she has planned now. I got up and i change the clothes and bandages and also i brush my teeth. After everything is done i open the door and start walking towars the dock. I see Cindy standing on the dock watching the sun set, it was beautiful. I hug her from behind and i kiss her on the neck "why we are here" i asked while watching the sun set "because you have gone throught a lot, i wanted to give you something better memories from here" she says and sit on the dock, i sit next to her "but i already have good memories from here, its you" she was silent for a minute "what happens to us when this camp is over" she asked without looking at me "we will be still together because you make me happiest person in the earth" she looks at me "you make me too" and she kisses me, then she puts her heard on mu shoulder and we watch the sun set.

"Cindy" i say while looking at her "yes love?" She ask and turns to look at me "i love you Cindy Berman" i say, " i love you too Y/N" she says and we kiss.

A/N: i will start new story soon, maybe Sam x Deena, i am not sure yet.