IV

I don't really know if i want to know the asnwer, what if she picked Tommy? ''So?...'' i asked confused. Cindy smiled while locking the cabin door, she put her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. ''I picked you Y/N'' she say between the kisses ''im glad that you did'' i say and i start to unbutton her jeans. We started to move towards the bed while kissing and taking clothes off from each other. ''are you sure you wanna do this'' she asked me and i nodded then she pushes me on the bed and comes on top of me, she kisses my lips and slowly goes lower and lower, i look at her when she starts to take my bra off, after that she starts to kiss my boobs and play with them, i put my hand top of her head. She starts to go again lower and lower and takes my underwear off. She start to massage my clit with other hand and other hand squeeze my boobs. I moan ''shh be quiet'' she says and puts her fingers on my mouth ''suck it'' i suck them and then she takes them off and slowly puts them inside my vagina. She slowly push them in and out after while she starts to push them in and out faster and faster, i start moaning so loud that she puts her one hand on my mouth while looking at me and smiling. ''Cindy i-i think im gonna cum'' i say while my legs are shaking and start moan louder and louder, then cindy starts to lick my pussy and kissing it. ''Come'' she says and looks at me, i put my hand on her head until i cum. She pulls her fingers out and kisses me on the lips softly. ''you can next time do that to me'' she says and kisses me again then lays down next to me. ''i didin't think that i would lose my virginity to a girl'' ''i didin't know that someday you would fuck me when i arrived here'' i say and we both start laughing. We cuddle until she falls asleep. I slowly get out of the bed and i start dressing. Before i leave i softly kiss her on her head ''sleep well i will come back'' i say quietly without waking her up and unlocking the door and closing it quietly.

!!WARNING ABUSE!!

I run in the woods until i fall. ''shit'' i say while looking at my knee what is bleeding. I got up and start to get the dirty off the wound, then i see Tommy. ''You!'' he yells ''what are you doing here Tommy?'' ''stay away my girlfriend'' i looked him confused then i realize he was in high ''you should go rest'' ''stay away from my girlfriend freak'' ''she is not you girlfriend anymore!'' ''yeah because she is yours now'' ''what do you mean'' ''i was looking at you guys at the cabin window while you were fucking'' ''you are pervert'' i say and slap him on the face, i realized my mistake. I turn away and i start running, but he was too fast and he knocked me on the ground and started to beat me, hitting on my face, kicks me ''you fucking stupid bitch!'' he yells while beating me up. He gets up and walks away, i stay laying on the ground crying and screaming because the pain. ''Help!..'' i tried to yell, but nobody didin't hear me. I started to feel some dizzy and i closed my eyes.

I wake up and i see peoples next to me, i didin't really see anything because the light was so bright. ''Are you okay?'' ''what happened to you?'' ''who did this'' i hear people saying next to me. After while i finally start to see better and better, i was in nurse Lane room laying on the bed ''what? how i am here..'' i asked confused ''someone found you laying on the ground on the woods this morning'' Ziggy said. I smiled because i thought that he would kill me. ''Can you guys leave for a few minute'' Cindy says and everyone leave'' she looks at me and pulls my hair behind my ear and kisses me ''uhm'' i mumble because the pain ''i am sorry'' ''it's okay i can deal the pain'' i say and kiss her. ''Y/N why you were on the woods'' ''i went for a run'' ''who did this to you?'' ''you wouldn't believe me if i told you'' ''tell me babe'' I smiled, she called me babe my heart started to mell again. ''It was Tommy he was high'' i saw how her face turned from worried to angry ''i'm gonna kill that dude'' she says and gets up ''don't please'' i say and take her by the hand ''stay with me until i get out'' i asked with puppy face ''of course i will stay with you'' i made her some room on the bed and she layed next to me ''Y/N'' ''yes?'' ''don't ever again go to a run middle of the night, i was worried when you weren't next to me when i woke up'' ''i promise'' i say and pulled her closer to me.

Time passes and nurse Lane came to check on me ''time to wake up girls'' i woke up and Cindy too ''its time to check you'' nurse Lane says and starts to check on me. You don't have any broken bones thats a good thing'' ''i am gonna put some cleanser on your wounds, this will hurt little'' i nodded and she started pouring cleanser on my wounds, it didin't really hurt that much ''Im gonna put some bandages and you can leave'' ''finally'' i say. When nurse Lane was ready i jumped out of the bed and leave outside with Cindy. I stopped and Cindy looked at me ''what's wrong'' she asked ''its him'' i say while looked ahead, Tommy was there.