True Love

Yamcha notices that Bulma hasn't come back after her conversation with (Y/N) as he goes and searches for her. When he finds her crying he feels the anger build up inside of him at (Y/N) and what he did. "Bulma! What happened what did (Y/N) do to you?" His face contorted in anger at seeing his girlfriend cry. She looks up at him with her makeup running down her face. She then wipes her tears as she stares dejectedly at the ground. 

     "(Y/N) didn't do anything wrong it's all my fault." She then stands up as she looks determined. She then looks at Yamcha before she gets slightly sad but then shakes it off reminded of (Y/N). "Yamcha I'm sorry to say this, but I'm breaking up with you. I found someone else that I love more and who I've always loved I just never realized. I know this seems like I was leading you on, but I wasn't I just didn't truly understand my feelings towards you and him. I'm sorry."

     Yamcha looks shocked and then angry at what Bulma just told him. He figured out who she loved more but he wanted to confirm it. "It's (Y/N) isn't it? He's the one you love more right?" She nods her head before he remembered all the small things that would happen when (Y/N) was around. 

     She would almost always perk up and smile when he looked at her. She would always try to make herself look the best whenever they met up. She would do all of these things for (Y/N) while he tried to ignore it, tried to make reason that he was the one she loved. But all this delusion just made it worse. Made him feel pain. And anger... anger at (Y/N) that he took his girl away from him. He felt unbridled rage filling him as he looked up to the sky as Bulma walked off.

     'You better hope we don't match up (Y/N) because I will tear you apart... LIMB FROM LIMB'

(Y/N POV)

     We checked into a hotel last night and I headed straight to my room while everyone else was hanging out and catching up. I just didn't wanna talk last night, not after what happened between me and Bulma. 'Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude.. no she's the one that chose Yamcha over you it was her choice, not yours... I don't know anymore. I lift my head off the bed my hands touching the tears I left on my pillowcase. 

     I sighed before getting up and taking a shower. After I was done I changed into my gi to get ready for the festival. As I was getting ready I heard a knock on my door. "One second!" I yelled as I put my feet through the pants of my gi. I tied up a knot around the pants area before heading towards the door. As I opened it my smile fell from my face as I realized who it was... Bulma. "Oh... hey what are you doing here." She looked a little dejected and was staring at the floor which made me feel bad. 

     "Can you please just let me in?" I sigh as I open the door wider and let her in. She gives me a small smile that makes my heart flutter as she steps in and sits on the couch. "Would you like some coffee?" She shook her head no as I nodded my head as I got some food from the mini-fridge. "So what made you come to my humble abode?" She looks at me before telling me something that shocked me. 

     "I broke up with Yamcha." I was shocked... why would she do that? She could see the shocked look on my face and gave a small giggle before looking at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes held determination, something I hadn't seen in a long time. "I broke up with him because I found out I love someone else." She looks at me before I quirk an eyebrow at her silently asking 'Who's the lucky fellow?' She rolls her eyes before straddling my lap.

    "It's you silly it's always been you." She gives a small smile before planting her lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock before I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her torso. Her lips were so soft and tasted like raspberries, my favorite kind of fruit. She runs her tongue across my lips as I open and we wrestle our tongues for dominance. She wins and explores my mouth as I grab her waist and rub small circles with my thumbs across it. We back away for air, a trail of saliva trailing from our lips as we look at each other. "I love you (Y/N) I always have and there's nothing that can change that."

     I start crying for the first time that I can remember. Real genuine tears streak my face as the love of my life has confessed to me. "I love you too Bulma." She smiles as we go in for another kiss our lips dancing as we twirl our tongues. She reaches up my shirt and feels my torso massaging my chest. 'Two can play at that game' I smirk as I reach up her shirt and under her bra as I massage the soft sacks. She slightly moans as she opens her eyes in shock before I smirk.

(Lime ahead)

     She reaches down my pants and fished out my cock before lightly jerking it. She smirks back at me as I lean in for another kiss. We clash tongues again as I massage her breasts and she jerks me off. We pull away and I latch my mouth onto one of her breasts make her mona. I then have an extra hand to slide her panties off and m, assage her clit. "N-not fair I have two things you can mess with."

     "All's fair in love and war baby." I got back in and lick around her nipples and slightly suck on them. After I'm done massaging her clit I stick a finger in. She moans louder and starts to jerk me off faster. We both are playing the game to see who cum's faster as I speed up the finger inside of her. "You wanna see something else that's unfair?" She widens her eyes as I stick two of my fingers into her pussy. She's leaking juices now as I felt them on my fingers making it easier for me to pull them in and out.

     "I can't take it anymore!" she screams as she climaxes on my fingers while breathing heavily. "Looks like I won," I smirk as she slaps me on the shoulder while exhausted. "I-it wasn't fair." She smirks as she pulls herself up and kisses me on the lips. "I'm still gonna make you climax." All of a sudden Bulma jumps up and wraps her mouth on my cock. She starts deepthroating me as I feel the pleasure of her warm mouth around my cock. 

     "Oh my, Bulma please don't stop..."   This only warrants her to go faster with her deepthroating as she starts licking it with her tongue. "I'm gonna cum," I say as I climax into her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise as my cum flows into her mouth as she has a bit of difficulty drinking it all.  She pulls her mouth off my dick and opens her mouth showing she swallows it all. "You don't know how horny that made me," I say as she smiles with a bit of cum dripping from her mouth. 

     "You make me want to pick you up and ravage you right here and now," I say as Bulma shudders a bit before her pussy becomes wetter. "But we can't right now we have to go to the prelims." She looks down in sadness before smirking as she puts her clothes on and as do I. Once we are done she gets up and begins swaying her hips towards the door. I go to smack her ass but she catches it before wagging her finger in my face. "Maybe you'll get this as your reward for winning the tournament." She gives a little wink before walking off. 

     "She's such a tease," I say as I sigh in sadness. "But that's what makes me love her." I smile a bit before cleaning myself up again and heading out to the tournament.