Felix looks at himself in the dance room's mirror, drenched in sweat as he observes his dancing, before deciding to take a break. He walks over to his back to his bag and reaches for his water bottle.

Minho and Felix recently joined the club around two weeks ago. At first, Felix wasn't very fond of the idea since the last time they danced was 4 years ago. Minho still insisted that he needed to work on his thighs but he didn't want to go alone.

The club ended about an hour ago but Felix wanted to work on the choreography for a bit. Sadly for him, Minho promised Jeongin that he'd help him with his homework so he had to leave the younger alone.

Felix places his water down and restarts the song. By the middle of the dance, he doesn't take notice of the tall figure quietly observing him. That is until Felix proudly finished the choreo.

He gets startled when he hears clapping getting louder and louder as the figure steps into the light. "Wow Lixie, you've still got it in you. Say, didn't you and Minho quit?" Hyunjin chuckles.

Felix's eyes widen as he takes a few steps back. He trembles slightly, as if Hyunjin were a threat. (I mean he sorta is??) Surely, the older takes notice and stops. Once he visibly relaxes, Felix glares at Hyunjin, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh? Haven't you heard?" Hyunjin starts, placing his hands on the pockets of his jeans, and walks around the room. "I signed up for the dance club yesterday. I just came to check the room out though," Hyunjin looks at Felix, and his lips form into a mocking smirk. "Not that you'd care. You don't even own this place so if I were you, I'd mind my own business.

The blonde remembers his dance instructor mentioning there will be a new member joining tomorrow, but he didn't think it would be Hyunjin.

His hands are turning white from how much he's been gripping them and clenches his jaw. He looks away and walks over to his bag, before looking back at Hyunjin. "You should've stayed in America. Do you think I forgave you for what you did?"

He soon regretted those words when Hyunjin threw him a bone-chilling glare. The brunette then scoffs, "Please, it's like me telling you that you should've stayed in Australia. Maybe if you had listened to me back at Chan's and Minho's apartment, none of this bullshit would've happened!"

"What's there to explain?! It's obvious that you posted that picture! It was your account, who else goes by 'hwnghyunjin?'" Felix snaps, something he has never done before, not even to his boyfriends.

He gets taken aback when he sees Hyunjin's cold eyes turn glossy. Felix knows the old Hyunjin was a huge crybaby, but with the ego he had just a second ago, he didn't expect him to show his weakness. He couldn't help but suddenly feel bad. Even when Felix is angry at a person, he ends up feeling guilty whenever he sees despair in their faces.

"Hyunjin, I-"

"I seriously didn't post that picture. Clearly, all of you don't want to hear the truth from me." Hyunjin sighs, "It's such a shame that I've been friends with all of you for such a long time and you still believed a stupid lie. Yes, I own that account but it doesn't mean I was the one controlling it. Now if you excuse me, I have a meeting to get to." He turns around and leaves the dance room, leaving a confused and shocked Felix behind.

It takes a few seconds for Felix to recover his state of shock before a huge wave of guilt washes over him as the older boy's words play on repeat in his head.

Felix doesn't hear his two boyfriends, who are studying in the living room, greet him when he walks inside their home, he just walks straight to his shared bedroom with Chan.

He was working on something on his computer until he heard Felix come in. He puts his headphones down and greets the younger. He starts getting concerned when he doesn't get a reply from the spaced-out younger. Don't get him wrong, he loves his boyfriend but right now, he looks like his soul was taken by the demons.

"Felix..." Chan calls out.

No response.

"Felix!"

Still no response.

"FELIX!"

Felix jumps, "Ah! W-What?"

"Are you okay?" he softly asks. Felix bites his lip hesitantly before walking over and crawling to the empty spot next to Chan.

"I know you told us to stay away from...Hyunjin...but I can't help to think...maybe we should hear what he has to say..."

"Felix-"

"No Chan, I'm serious. He came to the practice room today and he said some stuff that made me realize something. Maybe there's a chance that he didn't post the picture...of us. All I want to do is hear what he has to say," he admits, hoping Chan realizes where he's going at.

The older sighs. "Minho talked about this with me too. Apparently, he met Yeji a few days ago and Yeji asked him to hear him out. Honestly, all of us want to know the truth too, but we couldn't talk about it with you since you were suffering the most out of all of us."

Felix stayed quiet for a couple of minutes until he spoke. "Hyung...I don't think I moved on."

Chan softly shushes as he embraces the blonde closer.

"I know, Lixie, I know."

'it wasn't me'

I actually like how this turned out but remember to vote and comment on your theories or opinions!

if you're a staytiny, you'll probably like the next chapter ;]