二十二

guess who's back! 

short chapter but things are about to get real so think of this as the prologue of season 2 for Traitor!

Hyunjin quietly closes the door when he enters the boys' home on the verge of tears. He tried so hard to at least lift up his mood after that terrible encounter for the guys' sake, but he couldn't. Right now, the only thing that calmed his mind is the laughter and the playful teasing coming from the dining areas.

He finally faces them, and the group notices him. The chatter settles down, excitement shown on their faces, but Hyunjin notices their expressions quickly turning concerned.

He makes eye contact with Changbin, who probably looks the most worried out of the seven of them. "Hyunjinnie, what happened?"

Hyunjin feels his bottom lip wobble as he covers his face with both of his hands. He doesn't think he can hold it anymore.

"I can't do this, I'm so sorry," he cries out. "It's all my fault."

"Hyune, what do you mean, what happened?" Jeongin asks with a soft tone as everyone starts to approach him.

Hyunjin breaks down in front of everyone and he can't help but feel pathetic. He ruined their dinner just because he couldn't handle the pain for a little longer. He didn't have a choice but to let it all out.

With his face still covered, he feels Jisung's arms leading him to the table while Felix's small hands rub his back for comfort. It takes him a while but he manages to calm down for a bit. Seungmin gives him some tissues for him to blow out his nose, and Chan and Minho gently soothes him.

It takes him a while, but he manages to take a deep breath and talk without his voice sounding too shaky.

"I'm sorry for ruining your moment, but I think it's time...for you guys to know what REALLY happened. I've dealt with the guilt and fear for far too long and I don't know if I can live like this any longer. You guys deserve to know."

'the truth'

Make sure to vote and comment on your thoughts/theories!