forgotten...

triggers will be: crying, fading, death, leaving

remus pov:
i sat upside down in my room waiting for janus to get back from the lightsides, he has been gone for a while he went this morning and its allready evening.
i decide to just summon some deodarant for dinner because i am not alloud to use anything in the kitchen. while I'm eating i think of things janus would be doing at the lightsides. falling asleep after a while.

janus pov:
patton is apparently a really good cook, im eating dinner with everyone right now he made pasta. it feels good to finally be accepted. i think I'm forgetting something important though. . .probably nothing. "patton this pasta is very gross" he frowns for a moment before he smiles again "thanks kiddo!" everyone just nods agreeing with what i said too busy eating the pasta to speak, i finnish the pasta and thank patton for the tasty dinner. i get up and walk to my new room in the lightside of the mindpalace. changing my clothes to pyjamas, i lie in bed and fall asleep.

*time skip after a few weeks*

still janus pov:
i wake up and walk downstairs to the kitchen still in my pyjamas "goodnight everyone" i hear logan say goodmorning back. weird patton should normally be awake allready "is patton still awake?" i make myself a coffee while i ask that "no patton is with tho-" a panicked patton rises up and emidiatly cuts logan off "janus! whens the last time you saw remus?!" that was what i was forgetting! i don't even answer him i run over to the darkside walking in listening for a bit. silence , that's not normal. running to his room and slowly opening the door.......

"..janus?..." i hear a quiet voice, i walk into the room and barely even see him, he looks very transparent. i walk over to him and sit down next to him "re..I'm not sorry for not coming back..." he tries to hold my hand but it just goes trough it.
"...what is happening?!.." even him shouting isnt loud "i know?..." hes crying and i think i am too, i try to give him a hug it doesn't really work but i stay there.
the crying stops after a while and i am holding something "remus?" i pull away from where he is and look down realising im only holding his sash "...if i had forgot, would he still be here?...."