• TEAR TEAR PRETTIEST PIRATE ON THE SEAS

3

3

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME!?!"

My eyes widened as the biggest lady I've ever seen in my life burst through the ceiling above.

"AHHHH!!!!" Coby screamed in horror.

"EH? It this who you hired to capture me...he doesn't look like pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro."

"N-N-N-NO! I DIDNT...!" Coby stuttered out.

Swords pierced through the wall behind us, trapping Luffy and I between them.

"Who's the most beautiful in the seas?" she glared down, her voice deep with threat, "–Coby?"

"Eh? Eh? O-Of course! T-That'd b–"

"Who's the fatass?"

"EEEEHHHHHHH?!!!"

Every pirate's face dropped wide open, fear etched across them.

The big woman stared at the boy wearing a strawhat with shadowed eyes.

My face twisted as Coby screamed with fear, "L-L-Luffy-san!! Hurry! Repeat after m-me, Alvida-Sama is t-the..."

.
.
.

"It's my dream...and if I end up dying. Well, at least I've tried."

.

"T-The....
...UGLIEST DAMMED PERSON ALIVE!!!!"

My eyes widened as a proud smile formed on my face. Luffy threw his arm around my shoulders, his face matching mine, "HAHAHAH!!"

He grabbed his stomach with laughter as the woman rose her iron club over our heads, "YOU DAMN BRAT!!!"

"Well said Coby!!" I cheered him on as Luffy grabbed his arm and threw into mine.

"Get behind me!"

"YOU THREE!"

"AGHGGHHHH!!" Coby screamed with fear, hugging into me and wiping his snot in tear over my shirt.

"–HAVE TO DIE!!"

*GONG*

The club came down against Luffy's head, but his body did not fall.