•TEAR TEAR PIRATE HUNTER

4

4

"He's tied up." I said somewhat obviously.

"He looks weak," Luffy pouted, which caused Coby's eyes to bulge from his head.

"W-W-Weak!?" The boy shook as he held onto the concrete wall with all his strength—which wasn't much, "H-He'll definitely kill u-us all!!"

"Nu-uh, I'm strong." Luffy argued childishly, which caused me to giggle and pat his head.

"Yes, yes, Luffy...Are you sure that's him?" I questioned as I turned my head to see a ladder placed between us, "Ah."

"Huh."

"E-Eh!?"

"Shh!!"

I quickly shut my mouth as the little girl scolded us with her finger. She then joined us in peeking over the wall as if she were there the whole time.

She climbed over the wall with no hesitation and swiftly made her way towards the silent man, "Ah..! D-Don't it's dangerous!!" Coby tried warning her as she climbed over the wall and swiftly made her way towards the silent man.

He spoke for the first time, "What are you doing here?" It sounded intimidating–yet gravelly. It confessed how long he had really been hung up there. Yet it didn't sound as evil as Coby made him out to be.

"L-Luffy-san, stop her! She could get k-killed!!"

"Do it yourself." Luffy said as he picked his nose.

"Do you want to die or something? Get lost." Luffy and I watched quietly as the man threatened the young girl and I set my cheek in the palm of my hand. How boring.

"Brother, I made some rice balls for you! You haven't eaten in a long time, right?" the girl cheered as she revealed the sack in her hands, offering them to him even though his hands were bound, "This is the first time I've made rice ba-"

"I'm not hungry." He growled, showing his teeth to her as his tone became more urgent, "GO AWAY!"

"But..."

"I don't want it!! Leave! I'll kill you if you don't go!!"

*SLAM*

Our heads turned at the loud bang and in walked a twig with a weird bowl hair cut. He stalked across the field with two marine bodyguards.