ch. 10

after days of researching about the procedure and effectivity of lacuna inc's memory erasure, yedam was in raged after learning how far naeun wanted to erase him from her memories so he decided to have one too.

he despised her at this point and his heart was full of rage. he did not want to be the one to suffer about this break up so he wanted to have one himself, too.

he was now on his way to get his memories reset. everything that reminded of naeun, he wrecked it all. the songs he wrote, the letters he got from her, the journals they made together, and even the pictures in his phone and his apartment. he made sure he had burned and ripped them all.

"are you sure about this?" chaeyoung, the nurse, asked yedam as he looked at her.

"you know once you do this every trace of her will be erased, right?" she reminded him.

"i know. that's what i want." he answered, heart full of anger just by the memory of her.

"even the happy ones, yedam. you won't be able to remember it."

that made yedam stop as he looked at chaeyoung's eyes full of worry. "you know i have had seen a lot of people wanting to erase every inch of the person they used to love and every time i see those in the screen, i can't help but feel sad. pain is part of growing up. getting hurt while being in love is part of life. so why?"

yedam gulped as he remembered all of the things naeun and he did when they were still together. true, they had it rough but they were so in love.

"are you really sure you want to do this?"

yedam gave it a thought but as he did he remembered what naeun did the day they broke up before he let out a broken laugh.

"yes."