Doing it like Bunnies .1.

Summary: I'm too lazy to summarize but it contains human Chongyun, dog hybrid Xinqiu and bunny hybrid Aether. And them fucking like actual bunnies, well—mostly Xinqiu fucking Aether and Chongyun watching.

Pairing(s): Chongyun x Aether x Xinqiu
(and a bit of Venti x Aether bc I was thirsty for some venther)

Rated: M

Warnings: contains lots and lots of smut, also exhibitionism, consensual somnophilia, and mpreg

~.~

The first time Chongyun meets Xinqiu is in his living room where his parents have the 16 year old dog hybrid sitting politely on their couch. It was also the first time he was ever close to a hybrid.

Xinqiu's dog ears that sat on top of his normal human head stood out, and twitched slightly when something got his attention.

Chongyun was curious and asked to touch them but the dog hybrid wouldn't allow him and even slapped his hand away with a growl.

"It's okay." His mother chuckled, "He'll get used to be around you and maybe he'll let you touch them when he's more comfortable."

She would hold onto her son and kiss the top of his head, "Be patient and learn to be friends with him first."

—and so he did. They became closer over those next two years and Chongyun learned more about hybrids within that time. How they were so much like humans, but had animalistic tendencies and even tails or ears. They also had two types and they were separated by submissive and dominant types.

Xinqiu was a dominant type since he was a dog hybrid, and Chongyun could tell with the way he acted around him—kind of standoffish and possessive over the smallest things. Of course, over time he would have a more calm demeanor when he was around Chongyun and eventually he allowed the other around his things.

Then there was the submissive types, usually female but there was rare instances where some would be born male. These types were able to birth no matter the gender and because of that they would fall subjective to breeding houses—where they would be forced to breed and create more hybrids for profit.

Those types of things are illegal now, but it doesn't mean that they don't happen anymore.

Which is how they met Aether.

Chongyun's parents were huge advocates in getting rid of these breeding houses, and would save as many hybrids as they could. They found Aether in one, cold and underfed. He was thrown in a corner with a lot of bunny hybrids, and the people in charge of the breeding houses would pick them out as soon as they would go into heat.

Luckily the blonde bun was far from getting his first heat before Chongyun's parents and extra help barged in and helped them escape.

Sadly, Aether had no family to go to. His mother had been taken to a different breeding house, and his father had been killed trying to protect him from them—but failed.

So he was taken to their home where they provided the hybrid bunny with food and shelter. Soon enough he'll be living with Chongyun and Xinqiu, where he'll be spending his time until he choose to leave or stay.

Aether was then brought over to Chongyun's home, which was in the same area where his parents house was; but it's own living space away from them. So if the bun wanted to go between the houses, he could just walk a couple of yards and find himself there.