Chapter 1 - Billionaire man and Normal girl

Date:10th August 2021
Location:Ketchum's mansion ,Carnegie Hill , New York
Time:5 am

A raven haired young man has just completed his daily morning routine and is heading to the dinning room for breakfast

A raven haired young man has just completed his daily morning routine and is heading to the dinning room for breakfast.He was wearing a three piece suit and a Rolex.

As soon as he reached the breakfast was served by the maids

As soon as he reached the breakfast was served by the maids.It was a classic American breakfast: eggs , bacon , toast and a cup of coffee.

His butler was standing beside him with an ipad in his hands. Waiting for his master to ask something.

"Harry what's today's schedule?"asked the raven haired man in an authoritative voice to the butler named Harry who is a man in his early thirties.

"Master for today you have a meeting with head employes of the 'hope of life' group of hospitals about the installation of new and high tech equipments.And then you have to go and check the newest prototype of poke-gear and discuss about it with Celemont.Then you have to attend some few small meetings with some employees and few interviews for the job in ket HQ .This all will be completed before lunchtime and after that it's your choice to work or not"harry explained the whole schedule to his master.

"Ok , please bring the files which are to be examined into my office here in the mansion.I will look at them after lunch.I will spend my day at home only after the meetings are completed"as instructed to harry.

"As you say master , I will go and inform the employees of the life group of hospitals to be ready at the meeting room and I will be outside with a car ready.Please let me know when we are ready to go '' Harry said and walked away.

Ash also finished his breakfast and the maids took the empty plates to the kitchen.Ash walked to his room to get some documents and his laptop and iPhone 12 pro.

He then went to say goodbye to his pokemon who were in the backyard.He used to train them when he would be free from work but now a days he is so much in work that's why he is not getting time to train them but always put some time together to spend with them.His pokemon includes Pikachu , Pidgeot , charizard , venusaur , blastoise , primeape , kingler, muk , tauros × 30 , lapras , snorlax , magenium , frelegater , Typhlosion , Noctowl , Heracross , Donphan , Taillow , glalie , Crawdaunt , torkoal , sceptile , Staraptor , Torterra , Infernape , Gliscor , Garchomp , Floatzel , unfezant , emboar , Serperior , Samurott , Leavanny , Gigalith , Scrafty , krokodil , seismitoad , Greninja , Goodra , Talonflame , Hawlucha , Noivern , Lycanroc , Incineroar , Naganadel , Rowlet , Melmetal , solgaleo , dragonite , ganger , sir fetched , lucario , Draco Wish , DARKRAI , HOPPA , ZOROARK , MEW , MEWTWO .