chapter eight

i couldn't post yesterday i passed out whoops

who's your fav story quest?

mine was childe's it was so good, a certain part made me wanna cry tho.

anyways
onto this chapter!

hope you enjoy!

-----

scaramouche softly yawned as he lay his head on the other's lap, rubbing his eyes as they slowly opened.

"oh,you're a awake." looking up, his eyes focused on the blurred image infront of him.

feeling his cheeks slightly grow warm, he quickly got off the other, turning towards the large patch of grass near them.

"what are we doing out here?" he said softly, still not fully awake. it seemed eerily quite today.

kazuha smiled at him as he turned around, wrapping an arm around the slightly shorter's waist.

slightly startled, scaramouche tensed in his hold, eye slightly widening.

"what's wrong scara? said person simply stared at him, before his face dropped into a thin line, his dimmed.

"this isn't real, is it?" his head turned towards the sky, slightly narrowing his eyes at the stars. "they don't look how they're supposed too. this is just some freak night mare".

a soft laugh resonated from the other by him, as he felt a frown drop on his face.

"this isn't a nightmare, my dear. itis not as if i'd hurt you of all people, my one and only love."

his vision slightly blurred as he looked at the blonde, smiling at him.

"cut the crap. m you obviously don't mean that, you've done it before." a hand raised too his cheek, slightly holding it.

"you know it was an accident. i shall never hurt such a kind soul like yours." scaramouche rolled his eyes at the other, wiggling out his grip before pushing him on the ground.

"i am anything but kind." walking pass the other, he moved towards a large tree, using it too keep his balance. "how long till i awake..." he whispered silently, looked down at a small puddle on the ground. he looked insane. eyes void of emotion.

a hand was once again placed on the side of his face, as he felt himself struggle too ignore the other.

"scara..stay here. stay with me. you'll never have too see me die again. i'll always be here for you, my beloved." a frien once again came too his face as he turned around, slightly pushing the other away.

"you know that's not true. whether you like it or not." sadness over cast his face, a tired sadness.

"whether that may be true or not, forever shall you be in my heart. for a truly love you."

the balladeer felt his knees go weak as he fell too the ground, on hand holding himself up while the other was holding his chest tightly.

"it's been too long...far too long. i cant go on like this. i can't-" arms wrapped around his head as he was softly pulled into a hug.

a soft smile rested on kazuha's face as he pressed his hands lever the other's eyes.

"i promise, you can do it. i believe in you, my love. " before he could reply, the feeling of dread washed over him as the world crumbled around him, making him fall into a still darkness.

-----

this seems random but trust me it will all make sense in the end.

this chapter isn't long but whatever

does this count as angst? idk