chapter four

//

what would you do if there was angst?

would you guys be sad

not saying i will add angst that would hurt me.

it's really hot in europe right now ahsjshdhd

asides from that,

what's your favourite special dish?

i love razor's it's very cute, i like the little paw.

and here's chapter four

//

the sun rose over liyue as kazuha slowly stretched as he stood by the foot of his bed, wincing slightly.

he pat himself down, slightly rubbing his fingers over his vision.

letting out a sigh, he brought his arms back too his side, slowly walking besides the door.

looking in the mirror, he scanned the bandages mostly hidden from view. it was a miracle he had actually lived.

was he grateful? of course he was, his life had been saved.

but now...

now, what was he supposed too do?

he could barely remember who he was. nor could he remember his goal. anxiety sunk into his bones as he continued his train of thoughts.

just before he could get lost in his internal argument he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"let's go, stop spacing out." scaramouche slightly pulled him forwards, as he hurried him.

the other slightly stubbled, almost tripping over his feet. it seemed common for that too happen. maybe his legs were still weak since, well, i don't know. almost dying maybe.

scaramouche held onto the other's wrist, making him slightly lean against him.

"if you just stay inside all day you're not going too get any better, let's go."  and with that, the went on.

||

the market place bustled, people rushing too get discounts or sales while others sat laughing together in a small group.

kazuha looked around in awe, being slightly dragged around by the other.

scaramouche side eyed him, tilting his head at him.

"what are you do smiley about?" the albino turned too him, slightly turning his head.

"today is a fine afternoon, the perfect time for a nap." the blue haired man smiled at him.

"is that so? what are you? some sort of lizard?" kazuha shook his head, slightly smiling.

"i am but a man who likes taking naps in the afternoon." he brought a hand too his heart before dropping it. "is it not normal too sleep in mid day?"

scaramouche felt his cheeks slightly go red before he turned around slightly smugly.

"it's-it's whatever let's just go already."

he continued too drag him too a small shop, slightly away from the crowds.

the door opened with a ring as they went in to find whatever they needed.

//

sorry if there are mistakes, i'll try and correct any i see.