chapter nine

here's the next chapter, sorrryyy i was really late lol

who's your least fav character?

i used too have one but not anymore

here's the next chapter.

fluff as an apology for the last chapter and the next(?) one.

////

cold.

that's all he could feel.

the darkness was oh so suffocating, so intoxicating, so... addictive.

it was all around him as he sunk deeper into the abyss. just before he could cry out he felt himself being being pulled out of that state.

quickly, his eyes shot opened as he quickly sat up, slightly surprising the other next to him.

blinking slightly, he watched as the other gave him a worried look, putting his hand onto the his shoulder.

"scara? are you alright? you have been tossing and turning for quite awhile now." scaramouche simply laid back, embarrassed that he had let anyone see him like that.

"it's nothing let's just go back too sleep idiot..." he muttered, face bright red at this point as he felt the other nod behind him.

mentally sighing, scaramouche closed his eyes, mentally praying he wouldn't dream that again.

meanwhile, kazuha was also left too his own thoughts.

what on earth had just happened? he thought to himself for a bit before coming too a conclusion, it was obvious the other had had a nightmare, but what about?

there weren't many things the other was scared of, he could tell, but it wasn't the reason he was shocked too see the other scared, he was human too. but he simply wondered, what could shake him that badly?

just as he thought that, he felt arms wrap around his waist.

it startled him but he decided it was better it would be better if he didn't wake him. instead, he leaned into his warmth, before drifting off as well.

///

the next day quickly arrived, as the blue haired man heard the soft and slow breathing above his head.

he felt an odd warm feeling inside him, as well as a slim body in his arms.

slowly he opened his eyes too a dark blue shirt. (well, more specifically his blue shirt).

blinking hard, his eyes slightly widened in surprise as he felt himself also in the other's tight embrace.

he slightly panicked, before quickly calming down once more. he decided against waking the other one up, no matter how embarrassed he was. (how considerate of him.)

just as he bit the inside of his mouth, he felt the other more beside him.

quickly, he shut his eyes, not wanting the other too know he was awake. feeling the other's eyes on him, his eyes slightly twitched at the attention.

kazuha watched the other fake sleep with a smile on his face, before yawning, slightly pulling the other closer, his smile widening at the other's red cheeks.

sighing, kazuha nestled his head into the other's head, before putting his hand in it, slightly ruffling it.

scaramouche felt himself melting into the touch (not that the would ever admit it, even on his death bed). before he felt the other slightly place a hand on his cheek.

immediately scaramouche felt his cheeks glow red, as kazuha slowly leaned in, pecking a kiss on his cheek, before sloping out of the bed and towards god knows where.

scaramouche laid there for a few moments before quickly turning around on the mattress.

since when did kazuha pull moves like that?

well, it's not as if he did much asides from place a kiss on my cheek...yet it still brought crimson red too his cheeks and butterflies too his chest.

letting out an annoyed sigh, (cheeks bright as ever) he closed his eyes. deciding he would rather take a long slumber then stress over such trivial things, he closed his eyes as he drifted off again. (he would rather die in his sleep from embarrassment at this point)

//

i'll put the angsty angst in another chapter

is this ok

also sorry the plot is uhm?? weird and random lol.