𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢

Ryuka and Kuroo were walking home,nearly there as Ryuka saw something "shit... Look down!" Ryuka told Kuroo as he looked at her confused

Ryuka looked scared,Kuroo got worried and asked "Why?" "Do it or you'll get split in half!" "Tek-" "yes! Go!" Ryuka said before Kuroo could finish his sentence

Immediately,Kuroo lowered his head and took out his phone "No phones,lights will attract her! How long till we could get to your house?"

The ghost asked,concerned for Kuroo "About 5 mins" "sprint walk,no noises-" "Ryuka Chan!" Before I could blink. Teke teke shouts and waved at me "Teke! Hey! What's up?"

Ryuka said as she signalled Kuroo to leave "oh wait-! I was supposed to do something.. I'll see ya around!" "Bye Teke!"

Ryuka said with a smile and waved at her friend who was in a rush and using her arms to carry her legless figure

"You were almost just a half corpse" "I know.." Kuroo said as he pulled his necktie so he could breath

Ryuka saw this and thought that it was.. hot..

"Damn.." she said under her breath with a blush on her cheeks "huh?" "I mean- damn,you almost got killed because of me you survived and almost got killed"

Ryuka said,practically just a white lie since it was true but that wasn't what she meant.

Why did I just act like that? Am I an idiot?! I clearly am. Why would I fall for a human?! That's the last thing I'd do but yet.

Here I am. I just can't understand what kind of charms this man has

Ryuka thought as she sighed "And fuck" "What's up?" Ryuka asked Kuroo

"they're doing a road widening. We're taking the long route" "You must be tired from walking" Ryuka said with a smile as she lets her lightly transparent feet land on the ground

"I'll be walking,I might not feel any kind of tiredness and only feel the ground. I hope this would somehow help. I read somewhere that if you join someone with their struggles,they tend to have a success rate of 56.2%"

Ryuka points out as Kuroo smirks "Is that my book?" "Nope,it was one of the past owners of Locker 17" Ryuka said as she put Lulu on the ground "There's two of us so it'll double the success rate to 122.4%"

Ryuka said as Kuroo lightly laughs "You're really cute when you're like that. If you were real,I could've made you mine"

"Not too fast kitten. Step one in liking someone is to know them very very well,you can't fall in love with someone you just met"

Ryuka said as that word echoed in her head

You can't fall in love with someone you just met... Just met.. I just met him..

I might just find him really friendly,and love him like a friend.. like a brother if not,I don't like him... No way,and can't..

"Well you're a boomer,let's get going in the woods" "I'll be able to help you if we get lost. I'm a lovely little ghost companion,kitten"

Ryuka said and didn't realize that she'd made a nickname for Kuroo. But Kuroo on the other hand,found it really cute that she made a nickname for him

He thinks it's what a cute couple would do,although...

Ryuka's dead and only he can see him.. it's like dating someone in your head..

The two started walking in the woods as Kuroo heard Ryuka's steps on the grass

He looked down to her feet and saw that each step Ryuka makes,her shoes marks the grass and makes a noise

"Oi! What's are looking down there?!" Ryuka said as soon as she realized and floats "Don't get the wrong idea! I just didn't know that your shoes would actually touch the ground"

Kuroo said with furrowed brows "Oh.. ehehe.. I thought you saw it" "Saw what?" Kuroo asked as Ryuka pulled up the right side of her pants.

She showed Kuroo a huge piece of her skin was shaved off,it was bigger than his hand

"Mhm" "oh my goodness.." "wanna hear something even worst?" "it couldn't possibly get even worst"

Kuroo said as Ryuka sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder "All the scars I've shown you,I felt all of it." "Holy shit.." "Yep,the more you know"

Ryuka said as Kuroo looked at her with shimmering yellow gold eyes "I'm making sure Mr Kao would pay for what he's done"

Kuroo said as Ryuka nods "Thanks,you're the best human friend"

Best human friend huh? I see now... She can't have feelings for a human..

Kuroo thought as he smiled "I am,and you're the best ghost friend" Kuroo said "Sure am!" Ryuka said as she gave Kuroo a thumbs up and a wink

"You really only see me as a friend.." Kuroo muttered as they both walked in the woods.

「5 mins of sprint walking」

"Woah! You saw that?!" Ryuka asks Kuroo "Saw what?" Kuroo asked "C'mere bud!" Ryuka called. Soon,a swarm of fireflies came flying towards Ryuka

"Woah!" Kuroo said in amaze as the fireflies danced around the ghost "Hey bud!" Ryuka said as 3 butterflies came dancing on her head

"I'm Snow White,bitch" Ryuka said as she pushed back some her her hair off her shoulder and the fireflies acted as a gown and the butterflies as hair accessories

"Damn,you are" "Snow white is actually 14,and Ariel is 16. I'm older than fucking Snow white for fuck's sake and yet I haven't seen a single prince charming that according to fairytale language,lived happily ever after"

Ryuka said rolling her eyes. Each move she makes,the fireflies would move as well like a dress. "You're like Belle,from Beauty and the beast"

Kuroo mentioned as Ryuka looked at the fireflies "Really?" She asked with a blush,Kuroo smiled "Them that makes me a beast,then"

Kuroo said with a smirk "Wait! Do you know the waltz?" "Basically yeah" Kuroo said as Ryuka smiled and started doing the waltz on her own "Wait lemme do that with you"

Kuroo said as Ryuka looked at him with shock

Did he really?
...
Does he really see me as...

A friend?
Or
Something more?

I'm a ghost...
I can't love him

But.. if only the stars were positioned differently..

I'd be able to love him

I would rewrite them.. just for his bubbly face

----------------
Hi there friendo! Quite the unusual for me to add a little author note but! I am here to shamelessly self promote myself(very sorry,look at them for pity):

Tumblr: RuruLyy
http://rurulyy.tumblr.com

My second book(if you're interested): Twisted wonderland Oneshots!