𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙺𝚄𝚁𝙾𝙾𝚂

Ryuka and Kuroo stopped dancing and laughed "that was fun" she said as she smiled and the fireflies and butterflies left "Bye friends!" Ryuka said with a smile

"Let's get going,and talk along the way" "Walk and talk?" Ryuka asked as Kuroo nods and winked

Ryuka didn't realize since she was picking up Lulu "Alright, let's get going" Ryuka said as she walks along with Kuroo with Lulu on her shoulder "I'll ask first,how old are you?"

Kuroo asked "17 years old" "Birthday?" "February 1" "Really?" Kuroo asked her with a smile

"Yep,I was supposed to be born on Jan 30 but I stayed for a little longer. And if I'm honest,totally something I would do" Ryuka said in a jokingly matter

Kuroo smiled and lightly laughed at her while he kicks rocks here and there

"My turn,age?" Ryuka asked "18" "Next,Birthday?" "November 17" Kuroo said while side glancing the ghost

"I see.. I think I've read somewhere that Aquarius and Scorpios are most likely to be compatible,although as the salty ghost I am. I don't believe in that"

Ryuka said as Kuroo lightly rolled with eyes playfully and smirked "salty, I'll need some sugar with that statement" "Oh fuck off"

Ryuka said as she hit his arm with hers and Kuroo rubbed the part "I felt that" "Wait,what if I punch you?" "Please no" "Not yet"

Ryuka said "You're scaring me.. next,death day?" "Apr 4th" "no wonder" "yep,next?" Ryuka asked

"Hmm.. any siblings?" "Yeah! I've got an older sister,older brother and a twin brother and a younger brother. Most of us are boys but my dad died when I was 4"

Ryuka said remembering all the memories they had "Let me guess,your twin brother's name is Ryuko" "That should've been obvious" "I knew it"

Kuroo said as Ryuka lightly laughs along with Kuroo "How about you? Any siblings?" "Oh man,I have a younger sister who is 6 and an older sister who is 21. Most of us are girls in the house of Kuroos"

Kuroo said as Ryuka smiled and placed a hand on her cheek "Your younger sister's name is Tessy?" "Close, it's Tracy. Older sister's name is Tina,I call her Turnip"

Kuroo said as Ryuka wheezed "And the younger sister's nickname is Tulip?" "Yep" "I'm so good with guessing games,just wait till you see my Geoguesser skills"

Ryuka said as Lulu meowed and jumped down "What's up girl?" Kuroo asked the cat before Ryuka could say it

Lulu meows and looked at a white kitten "Aww,hey kitty~" "yeah?" Kuroo said and Lulu meows together

"What?" "You say 'Kitty',isn't that my nickname?" "The fu-.. oh yeah.." Ryuka said as she looked at Kuroo

"I have to stop that habit.." "what do you mean? It's cute" Kuroo said as Ryuka blushed "I gotta stop before I accidentally flirt with your friends dummy"

Ryuka said as Kuroo's heart sank

What..?

"What do you mean?" Kuroo asked "Nothin'! let's get moving, kitty" Ryuka said in a cheery tone as Kuroo nods and starts walking.

They both arrived at the back of Kuroo's home "Here we are, we'll be entering from the backdoor. Don't grief me" "I already griefed 370 yen from you for clothes"

"That wasn't griefing,it was my decision" Kuroo said as Ryuka smiled and picked up Lulu in her arms

Kuroo smiled and knocked on the back door.

"Who is it?" I heard a young girl's voice at the other side of the door "It's me,Tracy" Kuroo said as I heard someone jump and the door unlocked "Welcome home,Ni Chan!"