Chapter 16

Tul:

Because of all that happened in the past days we decided to take a few days off.

Now we lay on the bed cuddled onto eachother "Max?" "Mmh?"

"How about we visit my parents in the next days?" "Your parents?" "Mmh"

"Sure, why not" "That easy? Are you not nervous at all?"

"How can they possibly resist your charming boyfriend?" "Max!" I say but I laugh. "So it's a deal?" "Yes". We decide to drive there the next day.

...

"Max?" "yes" "Have you finished packing"

"Yes, babes"

"Babes?" I say and chuckle, he could call me that all the times. We take Max's car, not that I have one, I usally take the train. My parents know that I'm bi and they're being supportive but I can't shake the feeling that, they would prefer a girlfriend over a boyfriend.

Max car wasn't a cheap one, my parents live in a small town, so Max's car would definetly catch some attention, but I don't care.

The roadtrip is much fun we sing along to the songs in the radio passionetly, we laugh a lot, it's a relationship everybody dreams about, which makes it hard for me to believe that it's real, but it is.

It takes about 3 hours to my hometown, so it's not that long of a drive. I told my parents that I would come and that I'll bring somebody, but not who.

As we arrive I see my mother standing in the doorway, slightly surprised as I leave the car, not after pressing Max's hand and assuring him that my family is kind. I get out and turn around to see Max leaving the car, he takes of his sunglasses and I couldn't help but stare he looked so freaking sexy. I get myself together and face my mom again. "Mom, this is Max, my boyfriend"

"Hello" Max said politely. "Is that your car?" my mother asked, really this is the first that comes to her mind "Yes, ma'am"

She grins "There's no need to be so polite" She says "Call me mom, since you're part of the family now" Surprised Max and I look at each other, "Come on in"

We have lunch together "So what do you do for a living?" "I own a small company"

"I wouldn't actually call it small.." "Tul" he gives me a warning look and I grin, "And how did you guys meet?"

"I was taking part in a project from Max's company" The rest of the lunch goes by smoothly, my dad stays silent most of the time, but he didn't seem bothered, it's more like he was fascinated from Max, which was kinda funny. I show Max my room and he takes a close look around, laughing over the silly pictures in my room, I hug him and we stay like this for awhile, "Your parents are really kind" "Like I said" I say, my nose buried deep inside his shirt, I love his smell, he kissed my head and I want to stay like this forever.

...

Later that day we take a walk to the beach, since it's not far away. I see the people looking but I don't care, my hand in his, his hand in mine, it's like they were made for eachother. We walk along the beach. "Don't you feel like we're a married couple?" I ask "You know, walking here I can imagine walking here with you until we're freaking old" "And then?"

"What?" "What happens after we're freaking old?" "We'll die together, dummy!"

"I like that, a married couple you say?" "Hmm" "Then why don't we let it come true?"

"What?" "Marry me!" "Max!" He picks up a stone with a hole big enough to fit my finger thru, actually it was kinda perfect as a ring, this couldn't be a coincidence that this stone lay in this exact place. "So?" Max says "I'll..I do!" "Yes!" He puts the ring on my finger, he lifts me up spinning us around "Max" I say laughing, he puts me down and turns to the ocean and screams "He said yes!! Did you hear that he said yes!!!!" "Yes!!" I scream "I said yes!!!".

...

Did you expect that?" Because I didn't!!!