📦The Mysterious Package📦

Nina's POV

"Nina, Elsabe and Jake get your asses out here right now" I heard Alex yell from down stairs. I got up and went down. "What is so important to wake me from my beauty sleep that I need" I said annoyed that my big brother woke me up. He handed me a cup of coffee. "Drink up and then we talk" he said.

I drank my coffee and was wide awake at this point. "What's up big bro?" I asked looking at him. "Did you guys order something for online?" he asked looking at me and then my 2 best friends that were standing in the doorway of the kitchen. I looked at them confused and they returned the same look to me and each other. "No" we said at the same time.

"Well you have a package in the living room and I am late for work" he said as he kissed my head before walking out yelling a 'goodbye'. I looked at my two best friends and we all ran to the living room. We stopped in front of the package. We didn't order anything but the excitement of getting something new was the best feeling to us.

"Well what are we doing here just standing here let's get changed and then we open it up" Jake smirked before we all run up to get changed. I got some black leggings with a dark blue oversized hoodie. Jake had his black sweatpants with a dark blue oversized t-shirt on. Els had her black leggings and a dark blue t-shirt that is a bit to big but not oversized on.

We laughed at the fact that we had the same color clothes on. We went to the kitchen and eat breakfast before we went to mystery package. "So...do we open it now or tonight?" Jake asked as we look at the package with our names on it. "Well Alex will want to know what it is if he comes back from work so I say we open it and see what it is" I said.

We look at the package for a few minutes before I opened it. "This is odd" I said looking into the box. "What is it?" Els asked. "Well there's a note, 3 backpacks with our names on it, 3 daggers and some stuff in the backpacks" I said as I took it off. "We let's read the note then worry about the backpacks" Jake said. I nodded and opened the note.

"Dear Nina, Jake and Elsabe, even if you aren't going to remember you're lives while you're going to be gone there are rules that needs to be followed, Rule number one, be sure that you don't die, Rule number two, you will forget about a few things if you get to a other point of this adventure and lastly, Rule number three, if someone falls for you or/and you fall for someone there will be consequences not to bad but still..." I stopped reading and looked at my friends.

"You will get your own qualities in every part of the adventure, if you wish to be with one of the people you'll meet just say 'I love you' and if they say it back then if you are done with the adventure they will find you in your world the minute you're done, they will remember everything you went through and they will know that you wanted them to stay with you..." Jake stopped reading and gave it to Els.

"The people in your life will forget you until your return to your world, you will remember each other but you'll go through the same things as the people you will meet, you would stay the age you are now until you return, in the backpacks are everything you will need for the adventure and all you need to do is to put a dagger in your backpack and put it on if you are willing to go on this adventure, I'll be there to make sure you have fun and stay safe with that all said good luck and enjoy the adventure... Ps. I hope I didn't miss anything. "We all looked at each other.

"Well we don't know what is in the backpacks but have we ever said no to an adventure even if it is a bit creepy?" I said as I looked at them and then the backpacks. "Well since they wouldn't remember us we don't have to leave a note or anything and it is mysterious but it did say we were going to have fun" Jake said smirking at me. "True and we don't have anything better to do" Els say.

We pick up the backpacks with our names on and take a daggers putting it into the backpacks. We looked at each other and hold hands as we put the backpacks on. We closed our eyes and opened them up after a few seconds. The package was gone but we had the backpacks on. Then all of a sudden we felt asleep one after the other.

??? POV

Once they finally finished reading the note and doing as the note said. I smiled and put them under a sleeping spell. I also made everyone forget them, they would even forget everyone until they were back. I went back to the Averages reality and made sure they would wake up in my house, if they wake up I'll tell them I'm their father then I'll tell Tony they have powers they can't control and ask him to help them.

I'm not a bad guy, I just do this to help kids with a though past find happiness again even if it's just for a bit. I'll keep my distance in two parts of their adventure but this one and the other one where they have to go to school I'll be their father.
I did it before but it didn't end well the last 3 kids didn't want to come back and wanted their memories wiped of this world.