chapter 1

G' pov

Seriously I never believed that crossing a black cat would bring me this much bad luck .

What should I call It when I had to carry my heavy luggage by stairs because as soon as I stepped near the lift the electricity was gone and the lift got stuck inbetween floor .

I was walking on stairs carrying a very big box which is full my office work . I just reached 2nd floor two more floors to go . Why the heck they have these many stairs . I groaned .it's already hot out their and now this sweat I deserve a cold shower , beer and basil chicken tonight.

I reached my floor I was about to go when I bumped into something.

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Shit it's not a pillar or wall but a very cute young man who fell on his butt .

Am sorry khun I didn't mean to bump I was just tying my lace and didn't check surroundings before getting up .am sorry na sorry sorry .

G:- Hey it's okay chill .it's my fault too stop apologizing.

Let me help you collect your things .
Are you the new neighbour ?

G:- oh sorry my name is gulf today morning only I shifted to 401 .this one .
I pointed my house to him .his lips formed into 'o' . He looked at me smiling widely.

My name is mew .I stay in 402 just your opposite flat . Nice to meet you. Hope we get along well .

G:- yeah . I will get going alot luggage to unpack .

Mew:- do you need help carrying  ?

G:- no am fine it's not that heavy I can Manage.

Mew :- okay bye see you again.

I just flashed him a smile while giving a small nod . He just rushed off downstairs. May be it isn't that bad to cross the cat . I got to meet a cute sweet neighbour .

I opened my front door only to find it disoriented. Seriously .

Theo flo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouted loudly at the two little devils who made the whole house into a mess. Still they kept on playing with the pillows that are already torn and the cotton was out .

They stopped as soon as they faced my cold angry face . They immediately ran to me and stood infront of me folding their hands and heads hanging low .

G:- what happened why does our house look like cyclone passed this place. Who started it ?

Theo:- dad it's flo

Flo:- dad it's Theo

G:- if you won't tell the truth both are getting punished .

Theo:- nooo .

flo:- that it's theo .he started throwing things at me when I told him that his girlfriend looks like a hamster.

G:- what the hell ? Theo you have a girlfriend and you didn't care to tell me ?

Theo:- no dad she is just my friend.

Flo:- but dad she looks like a frog.
This little devil told me knitting her tiny brows .

G:- stop teasing him flo . Both of you are going to help me clean this mess if you want icecream .
I said smirking at them they are die-hard fans for icecream .

Yess dadd!!!!!!!!!!
They both shouted loudly making me hiss .

It's already dinner time. I didn't have energy to cook for them so we ordered pizza and fruit soda .
After eating I help them to bath and dressed then in pyjamas before tucking them in their bed and pecked their forehead .