chapter 3

Gulf's pov

He shut the door on my face . I can understand his anger . I have to apologise him at any cost but not now may be tonight. Did I upset him that much ? Is he gonna hate me now ?
Ahh stupid gulf it was your fault now face it .

With a sad a mood I left to work . All day we were busy collecting evidences about the recent case . It was a sexual abuse case by a worker from the nearby mart . She complained that her employer is touching her inappropriately and once even tried to rape her . She was even brutally beaten and harrassed by few other workers who are the employer's puppets .

So we sent a lady worker from our office to work their with a secret camera .mostly in 2 days we are gonna lock him up at any cost. 

Rest of the day we started working on other pending cases taking turns and reading the cases thoroughly before taking any step .

As I completed my files easily I got of work at 6pm only . I bought few icecreams and a flower bouquet as an apology.

I wrote A note sticked it too bouquet rang their bell and immediately ran to my room . I checked through peep hole. I saw mew.

He came out wearing a very cute purple hoody and white booty shorts and messy hair looking hella cute .
He saw the bouquet checked here and their then he saw the note . With a  small smile and pink cheeks he went inside .

And that small act was enough to make my poor little heart to beat as if I ran a marathon

And that small act was enough to make my poor little heart to beat as if I ran a marathon .

With a small smile I just spend the rest of the night . Kids were still upset because of punishment.

Next few days were the same I was busy with cases and my parents accompanied kids . I saw mew rarely  .I thought I could get a chance to meet him but my stupid schedule is so tight .

I completed my work early today . But I didn't feel like going home . So I just went to the nearby park . I sat on the seat infront of the small pond inside the park . I was so immersed looking at the nature that I didn't realise someone sitting beside me . I turned my head only to find mew sitting beside listening to songs .