chapter 9

Mew's pov

I stuffed my mouth with food without lifting my head . I felt gulf's warm hand rubbing my thighs. Even though i felt safe i felt arousal too.

I heard phi ohm laughing out loudly. Then phi fluke's laughter joined him. I felt gulf's hand around my shoulder pulling me more into him .

You might be confused why are we in this situation but you remember the previous scenes right gulf accepting me as mate and we did something naughty. Apparently my brother and his mate were here when that happened and they took this chance to tease me . Gulf isn't helping me he joined with them started laughing making me pout .

After freshening we dressed up made our way to his home. Theo and flora are already here as gulf brought them today morning before i woke up .
I wanted to meet them especially my baby theo . I think I should apologise to flora . That poor little soul might have got so disturbed that she bursted out on me that day . Am not angry with Her.

I felt sad but i want to behave like a matured person. Gulf has always been supportive towards me .

As soon as theo saw me he jumped into my . I hugged him tightly and pecked his hair .my baby I felt this strong bond with him even though I didn't give birth . Flora looked at my direction with hateful eyes which hurted me . She just went inside her room .

Gulf just rubbed my back and left to kitchen to prepare snacks for the kids . I sat on the couch and listened to theo's little adventures he did at his  grand maa's house .

Theo was clutching on to me like a koala . I couldn't help but love my baby boy more . It warmed my heart by his little gestures the way he plays with my hair , kisses my cheeks and hugs me tightly.
After helping him take a bath and making him sleep i made my way to gulf's room .

🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I regretted opening the door without knocking.  Because he is just in his boxers. Water droplets glistening on his chocolate skin . Wet hair he combed backwards showing his sexy forehead. I felt slick leaking immediately.

When his eyes met mine he growled loudly making my knees weak.within seconds the door behind me was closed and i was pinned against it .

Gulf :- is my little Omega hungry baby ?
I unconsciously nodded staring at his pink plump lips . I moaned loudly when gulf licked my mating mark.  I felt my thighs wet from slick .before i can respond his lips were on mine.

Mew:- alpha please!!!!
I pleaded while clutching on his broad shoulders.

And once again we were united but without heat clouding my mind .

⚠️🔞End 🔞⚠️

[ Naughty readers no smut in this chapter 😂]

Author's pov

Once again we are back to the evil man .

The mansion looked like so royal but the one who owns is lower than shit . He is pure evil.

" No matter what a rogue can never lead and rule like an alpha "

The ruthless man is still under the sheets torturing his male servant sexually.

He came out of his bedroom to find his loyal guard waiting like a dog wiggling his tail.

Man :- did you find any details about tharn ?

Boss :- sorry boss but we couldn't find anything i don't think he will be alive after all the things happened.
A hard slap landed on the guard's cheek .

Man :- never again answer negatively i want you to find Every fucking place on this earth. 
I want tharn back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gulf's pov

I woke up from deep sleep hearing a loud cry.  It was from mew. He was crying and shouting in his sleep .

What kind of nightmare is he having ? I pushed the sheets aside and pulled him completely onto me . I started licking my mark on his neck . Within few seconds he calmed down and snuggled more into me making me sigh . I pecked his forehead. We need to solve the issue before i loose him more and more .

______________________________________

Hello everyone. Hope you all like this chapter. Sorry if you find typos. And guys how are you ? I mean am so sorry for not being able to update regularly like before . Studies have been hectic and recently i got sick but now am fine happy to update . I know it's short chapter but that's all I could manage for now . I know you will understand and i do need your support to be on track with my work . Please do vote and comment. Stay safe stay happy.
Love you all ❤️💖.