Chapter 55:

"How does this look?"

I spun around in circles until I made myself dizzy.

"Pretty girl, you look stunning. They won't know what hit them. You are going to kill it today." Sven said through the speaker on my laptop. 

I chewed on my lip as I looked at myself in the little box on the screen. My ass looked enormous in the high-waisted black shorts that tied up the side. At least the little simple white half-shirt was cute with the little black suspenders over top of it.

Cameron took me shopping and helped me pick out the outfit. I should have never trusted him when it came to fashion. He would tell me I looked good in a potato sack.

"You are hot, but that looks even better," Stells pointed behind me. "Sorry Jessa, I think you just got upstaged."

I could see Cameron strut across the screen behind me in this birthday suit. I could even see the little dimple in his ass cheek as his muscles moved across the screen. 

You had to love high-definition technology. 

"Cameron!" I giggled and covered the camera on the laptop. I turned him around and waved him away from the computer.

"What?" He asked. For such an intelligent guy, he was slow sometimes.  He studied my hand covering the top of my laptop screen and started blushing immediately.  "Oh, I forgot. Oops."

He performed a quick little jog back away from the screen to go grab his clothes.

"No, wait. Come back. I want to see the goods." Stells whined. 

"Late for work." He hollered back as he hurried to get dressed.

I shook my head as I stared at the screen. Stells was still drooling as she searched for him behind me.

"What time is your meeting with the label?" Sven asked.

"At noon. Link arranged a car to come get my parents and me to bring us to the studio. It should be here any minute. The label flew a representative and two lawyers in last night." I swallowed and looked over at Cam. He was trying to pretend not to listen in, but I knew he couldn't help himself. I had been too big of a chicken to give him much information about what was going to happen today.

Cameron had been a little on edge about my secrecy, but he was playing the perfect supporting man role and letting me handle the business side of my career. I knew he wanted more than anything to be by my side today but couldn't because he had to work. 

Having him sit this one out was a bit of a relief for me.  All eyes were going to be on me this afternoon and having his added in the mix would only make it that much harder.  Cameron and I needed to get through this together in our own way without everyone jumping in offering their advice. 

The only guidance I wanted right now was from Puddles' blubbery butt.  He was sitting next to the computer and turned his head to look at me like he could read my mind.

I could definitely read his.  He was telling me we should skip the meeting and go eat instead. He was the best partner in crime.

"Ughhh! I hate this. Why is the car taking so long?" I complained.

"You're so adorable when you're nervous," Cameron said, rushing up behind me to peck me on the cheek. "I have to go before I get fired. I love you, darling."

"Awww...what about me?" Sven asked, sticking his lip out at Cameron.

"I love you too." Cameron laughed and kissed me one last time before running out the door.