Preference: our on your Period ( One Direction )

Heyyyyyyy guys! Sorry I havent posted! Lets kick things off with a preference! 

Harry: You were sitting on the couch, crying your eyes out for no reason.Harry walked in the living room and said'" BABE?! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" You blew your nose and pointed at the vase full of flowers. "Those...                   flowers             are so... BEAUTIFUL!!" You continued crying while Harry chuckled. "Yeah, I'll be right back..." He said and left. He soon came back with movies and chocolate. "AHHHHHHH!!!" You screemed once you saw the chocolate. Harry was startled when you jumped upin his arms, still crying. "I love chocolate. Did you know that?" Harry laughed," Im just that awesome." You kissed him a million times and he smiled. He was about to put you back on the couch but you held on to them' "NOOOO!! Dont leave me."  Harry looked at you, "I'm starting to enjoy your 'Time of the months." You frowned 'IM NOT!!" Harry kissed you an apologized as you sat on his lap the whole day.

Liam: You had told Liam that you were on your period and you didnt have any...uh....tampons. So you made him go to the store and get them.Liam walked into the store and sighed as he walked over to the Feminine Products isle. There was a lady at the end of the isle so Liam pretened to look at the makeup. The Lady soon left and Liam rushed over. "CRAP!?!?! WHAT DO I GET?!?!" "Uhm... excuse me?" A soft voice said behing him. Liam turned around and saw an elderly lady . "Sorry Ma'am." Liam said nervously. She picked up elderly diapersand was about to leave when Liam stopped her.  "H-hey. umm my girlfriend is having a problem and I dont know what to get her..." He gestured toward the tmpons. The elderly lady smiled and handed Liam a box. "Nice man. your a keeper." She winked and walked off. "Did she just try to hit on me?" Liam thought as he paid for the box and got out of there!

Niall: Bizarrely enough, Niall loved your period. You didn’t get too terribly moody, you just wanted to eat. A lot. And it was one of the few times that you kept up with him in the food department. “What do you want for dinner tonight, babe?” Niall asked you from the kitchen, perusing two different take out menus. “What are the options?” “Urm… Nandos and Chinese.” You sat there, legs crossed and eyebrows knit together. “Babe,” Niall laughed, “You look so confused. It’s just one meal!” “I know…,” you shrieked, “But it’s one meal and then it’s hours until the next one, and if I make a decision I don’t like -” Niall cut you off with a kiss. “Your hormones, babe,” he smiled. You sighed, “Yes, yes, Horan,” you giggled. “I’ll order both. And then we can cuddle. Will that appease you?” “Hopefully,” you smiled, kissing him softly.

Louis: “Are you really wearing that?” Louis commented, looking at the sweat pants you had on. “YOU KNOW WHAT LOUIS TOMLINSON, I WILL WEAR WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. AND IF I’M NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU, GO SCREW YOURSELF.” You yelled at him angrily, with almost no provocation, and returned to your room. Louis sighed, followed you into the bedroom. “Babe…?” He asked quietly. “Yes?” You were crying in the bed. “Okay,” he nodded his head knowingly, know understanding it was your time of the month. He crawled up in bed next to you, wrapping his arms around you and spooning you sweety. “Period?” He asked cautiously. You let out a deep sigh. “Yes…,” you turned around to face him and buried your head in  his shoulder. “How terrible am I being?” Louis chuckled and kissed your face all over. “You’re perfect.” “Good answer.” 

Zayn: You were exhausted, your head hurt, and your back was killing you. Ah, mother nature. You were light and noise sensitive, and were currently buried up on the couch with a pillow over your shoulder. Zayn stormed into the flat, singing loudly, badly at that, and flipping all the lights on. “BABE!” He yelled, “Where are you? Let’s go out!” You shuddered until the blanket, “Please, Zayn…” You whimpered. Zayn came into the living room, “Oh! Um, are you feeling alright babe?” You shook your head back and forth, tears springing to your eyes. “Nooooo, I hate this fucking period and I hate my fucking life and I hate being a girl.” Zayn turned the lights off in the living room and moved over to you. “Babe,” he smiled, sitting on the floor next to the couch and running a hand through your hair, “You don’t hate anything. You just don’t feel good. You want a massage?” You nodded vigorously. Zayn gently pulled you into his lap and rubbed your aching back until you fell asleep. 

Hope you enjoyed! look at my last post about being a co- writter! yay! i will try to be on more :) Follow @its_a_1Der_land where  me and my friend Aishu are writting a story together! ~RAchel xoxo