Preference: Your daughters first date (One Direction)

Enjoy everybody!

Harry- "MOM! DAD! Hurry UP! Brandon's waiting!" Your first daughter,Darcy, was waiting at the door with her new boyfriend, Brandon. They were going on their first date tonight and Harry was a mess. "Were coming Darcy!" you attempted to drag your husband out of the room."WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GROW UP?!?! I just want my little Darcy back..." "Harry, Darcy has grown up. You still have the other kids to fuss over. Now come on! Darcy is waiting for us!" You two met Darcy and Brandon at the door. "DARCY ANNE STYLES!THAT SKIRT IS TO SHORT!" harry yelled at her. "Harry! Darcy's skirt is fine!" You said as Harry walked out of the room sobbing. "Sorry about that Brandon. Harry is just alittle over protective-" "I AM NOT!" Harry walked back into the room and suddenly announced,"I'M DRIVING! It will save you some gas Brandon!" "MOM! TELL HIM NO!" "HARRY! Don't you dare!" "YES! I'M DRIVING AND THAT'S FINAL! I'm going to get my coat" Harry leaves in a hurry to get get his jacket from the other room.  "Run! Go you guys before he gets his shoes and jacket. Love you have fun." And with that, they go out on their date before harry can get to them. haha sorry for the bad ending guys :)xoxo

Liam-" My baby is growing up!" You coo over your daughter McKenna as she gets ready for her first date. "MOM! Stop it!" "I hope you guys have fun tonight sweetheart." Liam says to his daughter. McKenna gets up and hugs your husband."Thanks dad. Evan is a really sweet guy and I know you guys will like him." "Okay,Rules. #1 no alcohol. #2 No sex.-" "MOM! WERE GOING TO THE PARK!" You hear the doorbell ringing and McKenna runs up to get it. "EVAN! HI!" you hear downstairs. you and Liam walk down the stairs to greet your daughters date. "Hello Mr. and Mrs.Payne. Mrs.Payne, I brought you and McKenna some flowers." "Awhh! Thank you Evan! Please call me Y/N and this is Liam." "You kids have fun. Be back by 9!" You hear a sniffle next to you as the kids drive away. "Liam! are you crying?" "No. A bug flew in my eye." "awhh. come here you. Help me put my flowers inside." You say, walking inside with Liam. 

Zayn- "MIA! Hurry up we need to go pick up your brother!" You were sitting in your black Honda with your husband,Zayn, in front of 'STARS dance company' waiting for your middle daughter to come out of dance so that you can pick up your son from scouts. Mia walks out of the building with a HUGE smile on her face. She climbs in the car and immediately starts texting. "How was dance class today Mia?" You ask, inquisitive to whats going on. "Fine." Mia says as she goes back to texting. "So... who's the boy?" Zayn suddenly asks, getting your attention." How did you know??"Mia says back. "Well for one, you had a huge grin on your face when you came out and two, I saw you inside talking to a boy and then turn and start giggling to your friends." "Oh... well his name is Peter and he is a dance in the company with me and he is super-duper sweet and... yeah. CanIgooutwithhim?" She jumbles this last part together. "As long as its okay with you, I'm fine with it, as long as i meet this boy first." Zayn says to you. "Well....... okay,but I agree with Zayn, we have to meet him first." "THANKYOUSOOOOOMUCH!!! AHH! I HAVE TO TEXT!" hahahaha i specifically picked the dance one for zayn :)

Louis- Your husband,Louis, owned a new recording company and was having open auditions to find some new talent. You and your two girls tagged along one hot, summery day. After about 3 hours of auditions, a young man about the same age as your daughter, Kylie.(15) His name was Nathan and he was a INCREDIBLE singer. After all the auditions were over, he came up to Louis and said" Mr.Tomlinson, it is such a pleasure to meet you. I really hope i get to work with you more in the future. But today, I came to you to talk about your daughter. She is very beautiful. With your permission, I would like to ask her on a date. I would never do anything to hurt her. Please kind sir." "All right then. I believe you. Thank You for coming to talk to me first. That shows that you are a true gentleman." Nathan walked over to Kylie and they instantly clicked. You watched a huge smile form on Kylie's face and then Kylie started freaking out during the car ride home. "OMG!MOMINEEDTOGOSHOPPINGNOW!" "Haha so I guess you know who your going to sign now,huh Lou?" "Well....." 

Niall- "Hey,Mom?Dad? Ummm, before we go the football game on Friday.... Can I go to Red Robin with a boy in the band with me?" Your youngest daughter,Erica, was in the Marching band at school(Color guard). Erica was you and Niall's last girl to date and Niall was alittle to overprotective of her. "What is this boys name, young lady?" Niall asked Erica,looking up from his desk. "HIs name is Colin and he plays the trumpet.He's a junior..." "A JUNIOR!?!? ERICA DARBY HORAN! That boy is 2 years older than you!" "Now Niall,this boy could be perfectly nice.-" "And he is! I have known him all season and we're dot buddies." (<3 awwhh band couples are so cute!) "Awhh! How sweet!" You had been in marching band,and all your other kids were into music,as well as Niall. "Well,I'm signed up to chaperone practice tomorrow,so  guess I can meet Colin then and decide..."Niall was giving in. Erica had always been his favorite kid. "THANK YOU! YAY!" Erica ran out the room,probably going to text someone. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN A GUARANTEED YES!" "Aw, come on Nialler... let her go." "Well, I'll see tomorrow." 

AHH! that was so much fun to write! Hope you guys enjoy! Emblem3 ones next! Sorry it took so long.:) always remember to comment for a personal one, and vote and fan! xoxo-Rachel