Dirty 6-some imagine (One direction)

Heyy! GUys! Im back! I missed everyone of you! lets start off the week with a 6-some shall we?

You were lying in bed with your boyfriend, Louis, watching a movie. He turns to you with a serious face." Y/N have you ever fantasized about having group sex... with the boys and I?"he asked. You couldn't believe he said this, but you nodded your head and said"Yes." "Good." he said, getting out of bed. 

"What do you mean good?" You said getting up as well. 

"You will see."Louis said as he quickly left the room. You just stood there, confused."What has Louis planned now?" You thought, but went to the bathroom to freshen up, just in case. You take about about 10 minutes to freshen up and change into some lingere, just in case.You put on your regular pajamas to cover up yourself.You make you way back to the bedroom, still no sign of Louis, or anyone else."LOUIS!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" You yell down the hallway as you make your way downstairs. 

"Louis! Stop playing fucking games! Where the hell are you?" You walk down the stairs and see 5 naked boys all staring at you. 

"I'm right here babe." You hear behind you. you turn around to kiss Louis, your lips crashing into his. He grazed his tongue around your lips, asking for entrance, and you open and let his tongue explore your mouth. He breaks you kiss for a second while you step out of your pants and shirt, feeling all eyes on you. "Babe, you know how much I love you, but I didn't call the other boys here to watch us make out now did I?"

He pushes you into the pile of boys, and now you are straddling Niall's lap. You two start to kiss, you feel somebody's hands grasp your boobs. They were definitely Harry's large hands. NIall stands up with you still straddling him and walks over the couch. He asks you if your ready and you say," Niall, just get in me already.' "A you wish princess." He pushes into you and starts thrusting. You look around and see Harry and Zayn jacking off to the scene. Liam and Louis walk over and sit beside you and Niall. you reach out and grab their dicks, jacking both of them off.

You let out a loud moan and you cum all over NIall's dick. "Come here Niall. let me clean that up for you. you hop off Niall's dick and start sucking it. Harry comes up beind you and lays under you, while Liam sticks his huge 10 inch dick in your ass, while harry penetrates your front. Louis come up and fondles with your boobs while you jack zayn off. All around you, you hear moans at various pitches.

You moan into Niall's dick and the vibrations send him overboard. You swallow every beit and feel the warm liquid flow inside you. Zayn cums into your hand and you let go of Niall for a second to clean him up. You go over to Louis and know how to send him overboard really quick. You deepthroat him a few times and then hum in his dick. Same as Niall, the vibrations sent him over the edge. You felt the other boys cum into you, and their warm liquids sent you over the edge as you felt your high.

"Y/N. I think you will be getting your fantasy more often. ;)" Louis said with a wink. " I sure hope so!" You said. And with that, you all fell asleep,naked, in a big pile. 

How did you guys like it? Awesome? Remember, I'm always open for requests :) <3- xoxo Rachel :)