pending...

Mars Conjunction Ascendant orb: 0 °

China Leo Mars; Cameron Leo rising

China's Mars is in Cameron's first house (house of self and soul)

Cameron's ascendant/rising is in China's 10th house (house of career, public image, the masculine, fame, long term goals)

Mars Aspects

Mars shows what a woman is attracted to in a man. Being with a man who is strong in her Mars element, or who makes close sextiles with her Mars, makes the relationship much easier, and increases sexual desire and compatibility. For a man, his Mars is part of his masculine nature, so it is best when his partner also relates well with this element.

Mars Conjunct Ascendant

You will have a direct and immediate effect on one another through your actions and means of self-expression. You will motivate each other to action in a direct and personal way. It can indicate sexual attraction and also there can be mutual involvement in profession work and if Mars is badly aspected there could also be a strong sense of competition between each other in financial affairs. There can also be a danger of mutual conflict and tendency to motivate each other to rash and impulsive actions.

Mercury Opposition Uranus orb: 0 °

China Mercury Leo; Cameron Uranus Aquarius

China's mercury is in Cameron's first house

Cameron's Uranus is in China's 4th house (of home, motherhood, femininity and family)

Mercury Aspects

Mercury represents our communication style and intellectual processes. Strong aspects between your Mercury and your partner's planets and/or points favor communication and sharing ideas.

Mercury Opposition Uranus

Your partners innovative ideas and unpredictability inspire you and are meant to shake your attachments to your usual way of thinking. It will certainly get you talking. When the first persons Mercury is in opposition to the second persons Uranus, they can find your ideas and statements to be quite shocking. You certainly do a lot of talking for two souls which start so far apart.

Saturn Square Ascendant orb: 0 °