SOUNDS OF LOVE 🔞

JK tears started to fall on the notebook pages, he didn't know what to do he couldn't believe what he saw, he was sad and happy, dizzy and messy, surprised and hopeful, lots and lots of emotions were rushing inside, he suddenly remembered Tae ,
Tae; JK said, oh my God Tae, I have to find him, he ran outside seeking for him, not knowing where he went or how he was.

Tae was sitting on the roof of the tree house staring at the JK's wallpaper on his phone, his tears kept falling, he was feeling the pain in his heart, he talked to the picture in front of him ; If I told you that I love you more than my life would you accept my love?
YES; I will,JK nodded , Tae stood up surprised by the smiley bunny standing there , wh, wha, what???? TAE asked
I said yes I do, JK replied, and then he added, Look Tae I know everything, I'm sorry man but you need to hide your Diary somewhere safe so the hero of your Stories won't find them, he smirked, and I know you were hurt bcs of me and Iam so sorry for being such a blind ediot, I may not know what love is but I want you to teach me how to love like you do, I wanna love you too Tae bcs I know that no one in this world will love me as much as you do and I want you to know that . .

JK couldn't finish his talk bcs Tae's lips were already on his, he could feel how much wet the kiss was bcs of Tae's tears, it was his first kiss ever and although he was new at this he didn't back up letting Tae kiss him as much as he wants , Jk; Tae said, I love you and he downed his head with a sad look, I,I,
I want to he was hesitating he grabbed his shirt and swallowed his saliva after he noticed some were drooling from his mouth after his kiss with Jk

JK knew what Tae wanted so he grabbed Tae's hands and said; Iam all yours Tae, with a beautiful smile but afraid one though, JK was nervous bcs he never done something like this before especially with a guy.

Tae's happiness was overwhelming he couldn't hide his eagerness, he approached jk and kissed him again trying to reach his tongue but JK didn't know, so he stopped suddenly, JK noticed that he's not following Tae's desires so he caressed his fingers and said, UMmm, Tae, can you tell me what to do, he was shy Tae founded kind of cute so he nodded his head and approached him again, okay kookie open your mouth and try to do the same as I do

Tae grabbed JK's waist and kissed him so jk opened his mouth as Tae's said, Tae entered his tongue into JK's mouth and started licking the tip of his lover tongue up and down until the deepest spot, JK tried to copy Tae but tae was way too better, he started to suck JK's upper lip while the other one sucked the lower, sticking their tongues in and out until Tae broke the kiss to give jk some air, licking the thin line of JK's saliva from JK's lips.

Tae then carried jk and placed him on the bed, he undressed him leaving him in his underwear, This might gonna hurt but I have to put my mark on your neck so people would know that your mine and only mine, JK smiled and left his head up so Tae could place his mark easily, Tae approached JK'S neck and started sucking and biting it for some time, AH, jk moaned in uncomfortable way, reminding Tae to stop his teeth from digging into his skin

Kookie I want to go all the way with you will you give me your permission to make your body mine? Tae's cute hesitating way of asking and his puppy eyes melted JK's heart, he was scared but he agreed right away. Okay kookie wait a second, Tae opened the drawer and pulled some kind of a lube, he undressed himself bcs he didn't want to make jk do that on his first time he knew he was too shy to do it.

Tae placed JK's head on the pillow and started kissing his body, JK was trying to handle his moans when Tae started licking his nipples and biting them, he felt good but he was so embarrassed.
Tae take off JK's underwear and JK immediately closed his legs, he was covering his face with his hands, suddenly he felt a little kiss on his forehead, baby I love you pls don't be shy with me Tae said.

JK opened his legs allowing Tae to hold his dick by his hand, its beautiful baby he said, which made JK even more embarrassed . Jk moaned as Tae entered JK's dick inside his mouth and started sucking it , but he stopped bcs he wanted to cum together.

Tae placed some lube on his fingers, and slowly entered one finger in JK's hole, It feels weird Tae ah ,JK said, it's okay kookie just bear it a little I want to prepare you well, Tae replied, then the one finger turned into 3 inside JK's hole stretching his asshole, I think its enough with the lube, Tae said.

Tae placed his dick on JK's entrance, Are you ready baby?Tae asked,
Please be gentle Tae it's my first time, jk replied with a scared tone.
I'LL Try My Best My Love, Tae replied
Tae started to enter his dick inside of his lover slowly but JK shouted with pain , it was unbearable for him, AAAHH , tears started to fall down his face, he grabbed the bed sheets tightly and curved his feet in pain, the more Tae's dick went inside the more JK felt the pain, it hurts so much, I can't please Tae I can't pull it out please, please, Jk covered his eyes with his arm, Tae was worried, he knew it will hurt him and some drops of blood fell in to the bed sheets and covered the tip of his dick, Iam sorry baby I know that it hurts, Iam trying to be gentle as I could but you're too tight kookie its hurting me too, pls baby try to relax a little , he started to kiss him trying to ease the pain while moving his dick inside of him, at every new inch he could reach a new tear would appear in JK's eyes.

Tae kissed the tear that settled at the edge of JK's eyelashes who was breathing heavily bcs of Tae's kisses, Tae touched and kissed JK's body from his hair till his feet, he smelled his scent that drove him crazy every single day, when Tae's dick reached JK's sensitive spot jk moaned, it was a pleasure moans filled with lot of pain, stop Tae, Tae, pls it hurts , I know baby Iam gonna make you cum little more baby just a little, Tae joined his hands with JK's hands and started thrusting inside him on that spot, jk was crying out loud from pain he just wanted to end it, few seconds and Tae's cum was overflowding from JK's hole and JK's cum was all over Tae's abs.

I love you baby, I love you, Tae nodded in JK's ears who wasn't able to open his eyes anymore surrendering to sleep after a painful first night .

{Hope you enjoy it guys , continue tomorrow if you like it 🤗} stay safe 💜