FEEL MY WILDNESS 🔞

While both of them were hugging JK felt Tae's heavy breath hitting his chest, he started gulping in silence, biting his lips while caressing JK's colar bones with his thumb. Tae was trying his best not to show his thirst towards JK but it  was too obvious. He wanted him so badly but he was not fully sure if JK will approve after what happened that night and the fight they had, there was a lot of excuses for jk to refuse so Tae was holding himself not to rush things.

Jk knew it, it's been a while since they've felt each other's bodies. He also missed Tae's body,although he knew deep down that it's gonna be hard to him but he loved the way Tae hands make him feel. Tae was irritated to ask,JK felt it. IT'S OKAY TAE, YOU CAN HAVE ME,JK nodded, Tae widened his eyes he didn't know what to say.
IS IT OKAY? TAE ASKED WHILE LICKING HIS UPPER LIP , HEH YEAH IT IS, JK replied after he saw Tae's funny action.

Tae started to open JK's buttons while he's sitting on his abs kissing him passionately, they tasted each others tongues after it felt forever. Tae's lips were already swollen, causing them to bleed after JK's bite, he whipped Tae's blood by his finger and sucked it in driving Tae crazy. Jonkook already noticed Tae's reaction so he placed his hand under Tae's pants rubbing his dick up and down. Tae moaned in pleasure, he opened his button and through his pants and boxers on floor.

Taste it baby, JK approached Tae's dick and started licking the tip of it with his tongue, Tae was going crazy, when JK entered his dick inside his mouth,sucking it in and out, Tae slightly pushed JK on his back,opened his legs and started to lick his thighs all the way down until his tongue landed on JK's dick, he sucked his lover driving JK to moans but he placed his hand on his mouth to cover his voice.NO,DON'T DO THAT, Tae nodded while moving JK's hand, I LOVE YOUR VOICE BABY, and then Tae made hickeys all over JK's body, Tae looked at his marks on JK's body and nodded, YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE KOOKIE .

Tae asked JK to lay on his stomach and lefted his body to lay on his knees, Tae slide down his hand on JK's back from his shoulders down to his hips, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL BABY, tae nodded while kissing JK's neck. Tae opened the drawer to grab the lube but there was none, it will be hard to enter his baby without it, HERE KOOKIE, SUCK IT, Tae told jk while he raised his fingers towards JK's face. Jk held Tae's fingers and sucked them until they overfloweded with his saliva. While JK's back was still facing Tae's body, he inserted his fingers one by one inside JK's ass, jk crunched his body, he felt the pain inside of him. Tae noticed his baby's painful moans but he wasn't able to get them out before stretching his hole or the pain will be doubled for them both.

IAM GOING IN BABY, TAE NODDED
NO!NO WAIT, jk nodded before Tae could put it in. ARE YOU SCARED KOOKIE? Tae asked with a sad face,
IT'S NOT THAT, I MEAN YES I'M BUT I STOPPED YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE , WHEN THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH, I SHALL KISS YOUR LIPS AND LOOK INTO YOUR EYES SO MY PAIN WOULD FADES AWAY.

Tae's lips pecked JK's, he started kissing jk the moment he entered his dick inside of him, JK closed his eyes and grabbed Tae's hair tight in pain, Tae was tender he waited for his baby's body to adjust well,kissed JK's teary eyes and placed his arms around his neck, HERE KOOKIE, HOLD ON TIGHT, jk nodded and Tae started moving inside jk, HOW CAN YOU STILL BE THIS TIGHT BABY FUCK, but JK was holding his tears from dropping it was still painful though it's his second time now.

After some time JK's body adjusted to Tae's dick, he felt the pleasure of that feeling when Tae poked his sensitive spot inside, THERE, THERE TAE TAE, EMMM ,FEELS GOOD, 
AS YOU WISH MY BABY, Tae kept hitting the same spot over and over again, their moans were getting higher, jk crossed his legs around Tae's waist while his arms are still around his neck.

Tae moved faster, jk wanted to cum but Tae placed this thumb over JK's tip, AHHH, IT HURTS TAE PLS,  HOLD ON BABY I WANT TO CUM WITH YOU,  he moved his finger where JK's cum all over Tae's body, and Tae's hot love liquid was already inside JK's body.
Tae laid on JK's body, they were both tired and breathing heavily, WOW, I MISSED THIS FEELING, Tae nodded while caressing JK's chest, then placed a kiss on JK's forehead.

I LOVE YOU TAE,
I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE
THINK WE NEED TO WASH, WHAAAT IN THIS WEATHER, THERE'S NO WAY IAM GETTING OUT OF BED NOW, I WANT TO STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER, Tae replied after jk was trying to get up.
OKAY THEN, I THINK I HAVE NO CHOICE, JK nodded .
He hugged Tae closer to him, covered their selves with the blanket,and felt asleep after a wild night.