AFTER THE HEART BREAK 💔PART 2

CARRY MY HEART WITH HIM

MIA saved my love's life, she protected him with her life, and I just threw away that memory of her just like that. I need to apologise no matter what, I have to.
Its already Christmas eve and the snow was sticking at every spot of ground, I went to the tree house as I do every day where I stay laying on my bed missing kookie crying my heart and then lay my guard down to sleep.

At JK's house, jk was sitting beside the window watching snow with teary eyes, I MISS HIM, MISS HIS FACE, HIS TOUCH, HIS KISSES, MISS THE WAY HE MAKES ME FEEL EVERY TIME HE'S AROUND ME.  Suddenly the door bell rang, OHH, COME IN MRS. KIM JK's mother nodded as she carried her umbrella and welcomed her in.
MRS JEON I NEED TO TALK TO JONKOOK PLEASE, RIGHT NOW.
JK was already there the moment he heard Tae's mother voice he rushed down the stairs.

I'LL GIVE YOU SOME SPACE.
NO,NO, I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO LISTEN,  MRS. Kim replied.

LISTEN TO ME MY SON, I KNOW TAE HURTED YOU BUT HE DIDN'T MENT IT, HE REACTED OUT OF JEALOUS AND FEAR OF LOSING YOU. TAE'S FATHER LEFT US WHEN TAE WAS JUST A TEENAGER, HE LEFT US FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, TAE WAS TOO ATTACHED TO HIS FATHER, THE DAY HIS FATHER WAS GONE TAE FELT DEVASTATED, HE KEPT HIS WHOLE TIME INSIDE THE TREE HOUSE, HE BARELY ATE AND HE BECAME SICK, HIS PAIN OF LOSING HIS FATHER'S LOVE WAS KILLING HIM, I TRIED MY BEST TO PROTECT MY BABY FROM DEPRESSION, AND HIS SITUATION GOT STABLE EVENTUALLY BUT I KNOW THAT THERE WAS STILL A HOLE INSIDE HIS CHEST WHICH HIS FATHER'S ABSENCE CAUSED, A HOLE WAS FINALLY FILLED WHEN HE MET YOU KOOKIE.

I KNOW MY SON, HE'S THE KINDEST BEING EVER, BUT HE'S FEAR OF GETTING LONELY ALL OVER AGAIN BLINDED HIS EYES BUT IT DIDN'T BLIND HIS HEART MY DEAR.
TAE LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, IAM SORRY FOR YOUR FRIEND'S LOST, BUT PLEASE SAVE MY BABY, HE'S ACTING LIKE BEFORE I CAN'T HANDLE SEEING HIM LIKE THIS AGAIN, PLEASE SAVE MY BABY JK HE'S THE ONLY FAMILY I GET NOW.

Mrs Jeon rubbed her friend's back, while jk held  her hands and kissed them, HOW CAN TAE BE THE ONLY FAMILY YOU HAVE, HEY WHAT ABOUT ME, jk smirked  and then he hugged her,SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU IN THIS HOUR SHE NODDED ,BUT I COULDN'T BEAR  IT ANYMORE,  she nodded while she was waiting for JK to get dressed . JK drove her home and went upstairs to check on Tae, HE'S NOT HERE SHE NODDED, HE'S IN THE TREE HOUSE,
WHAT,THE TREE HOUSE?! IN THIS COLD? JK nodded with worries, he rushed to the tree house opened the door to see Tae grabbing his knees aside to his chest, laying on the bed with puffy eyes and pale face. GOD HOW LONG HE HAVE BEEN CRYING,  JK sighed in sorrow while he was trying to cover Tae with a thick blanket so he won't catch cold.

TAE was shivering so bad, he didn't ate well and he was dressing thin clothes, Jk immediately laid beside of him, and hugged him tightly. As soon as Tae felt the warmth of JK's body and smelled his scent, a tear escaped his eyes, without opening them he cried in a cracked voice, koo,  kookie?! Holding JK's shirt so tight he burned into tears and screams, he was crying as a little baby. SHHH, OKAY, IT'S OKAY, IAM HERE, IT'S OKAY, CALM DOWN BABY, IAM RIGHT HERE, JK was patting Tae's hair while the other one was crying like crazy between his lover's arms.

IAM  S,S, SORRY, TAE said while he was still crying, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU PLEASE, 
HEY, HEY, IAM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU,IT'S OKAY, CALM DOWN PLS.
JK's heart was aching while seeing Tae like this, it was obvious how much Tae was scared of the idea of not seeing JK again, his nails were digging inside JK's shirt as if he's gonna disappear any moment.

Baby, jk nodded while wiping Tae's tears, did you calm down now?
Em,Tae answered while nodding his head with puffy eyes and swollen lips. Look at me Tae, JK said while raising Tae's chin, he looked at the messy cute tired one in front of him with eyes filled with love and tenderness. I FORGIVE YOU BABY, I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MENT HURTING ME, AND I AM SURE THAT MIA NOW IS SMILING AT US KNOWING THAT I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR LOVING YOU.

AND IAM ALSO  SORRY BABY, I KNOW THAT I CAUSED YOU PAIN TOO,FORGIVE ME TAE PLS. Tae's eyes glowed again,he showed JK that boxy smile of him,I love you so much kookie I really do. JK's pecked Tae's cheek and replied, I love you too my naughty tiger.
Are you still cold baby?jk asked while holding Tae, no there's nothing in this world warmer than you my love.