Chapter 2

[The Next Day]

Patrick is at the station with his family except for his brother because his father is leaving. There are many soldiers guarding them and even Lieutenant General Huang is here to say goodbye to the General.

"Be safe there." His mother said and hug their father.

"I will be."

"Goodbye, General." Lieutenant General Huang said and hug him too.

Once he's done talking with Mr. Huang he face Patrick with a stern look and look around if anyone is looking at them and whisper.

"Do what i told you to do, alright? If you mess this up i will make it worse and even you, your lovely brother and his man will be in danger." He said.

Patrick nodded.

"I-I will." He answer. His voice is shaking because of getting nervous.

His father hug him and smile just to make it look like they were bidding goodbye.

The General saluted on the soldiers before getting inside the ship.

"Mother, i have to go now. The training starts in an hour and Captain might scold me if i'm late." Patrick said.

"Alright. Don't forget our family dinner this weekend, alright?"

"Yes." Patrick smiled.

Then, he left the station and go back to the boot camp.

[Keyu's POV]

"I'll go ahead." Liu Yu said and wave at me.

I nodded and he left the room.

I'm still at the room and i'm preparing for the day. Once i'm done i left the room and i was about to go to the field but stop when i saw Patrick talking to Lieutenant Liu.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Finkler. You should be at the field." Lieutenant Liu said.

"I know, Sir. But, may i know where Captain Wang is?" Patrick ask.

"Captain couldn't come today. He has an emergency meeting with the other soldiers."

"Ohh. Thank you, Sir." He bow at him.

Lieutenant Liu smiled at him before leaving.

Then, Patrick probably didn't saw me and went upstairs.

'Where is he going?' I thought.

I follow him upstairs and he stop in front of Captain's office. My eyebrows furrowed while looking at him.

'What is he doing?' I thought again.

Then, he take out a key from his pocket and open the door. He went inside and i stop in front of the door and sneakingly look at him. He's searching for something on Captain's desk then the drawers.

"What are you doing?" I said and went inside and grip his hand.

He look at me with shock.

"Keyu-- it hurts." He said trying to get off my grip on his arm.

I ignore him.

"What are you doing in Captain's office? Do you know what will happen if someone sees you here?"

"Please don't tell anyone." He said, in a verge of tears because of my grip.

"Tell me why are you here."

"I... I was looking for a gauze bandage." He answer and show me his other arm and it has a long cut.

"Why are you searching on Captain's office? You could have go to a doctor or ask me."