Chapter 8

[Saturday]

Everyone is preparing to go home while i'm waiting for Keyu to finish the things he's doing. After that we went to the hotel.

He look around the room while i fidget with my fingers. I'm getting nervous about what could that monster do to Keyu.

"Patrick?" Keyu called.

I look at him.

"Hm?"

"You're zoning out. Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes i'm fine." I answer nervously.

"Oh Patrick, i asked my friend to paint you today. Is it alright?" He ask.

"Huh? Yes but, why?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"It may sound hilarious to you but, seeing you through those photos isn't enough. You deserve to be seen in a museum and will remain in people's minds."

There he is again with his words.

"Um... How about they paint the both of us."

"Hm.. that also sounds good. Alright, then."

[Time Skip]

The painter or Keyu's friend just arrived and we changed our clothes and prepare for it.

Keyu is talking to his friend and when he stopped talking to him he look at me but, more like a stare. It's like he's admiring me.

"Are you ready?" He ask.

I nodded then we stand in front of the canvas and wait for him to start. Keyu is standing beside me and yes he looks good. My heart is beating so fast right now.

"You can do any pose that you like and just relax." The painter said and we both nodded.

[Time Skip]

His friend just left after he finished painting us. Me and Keyu stared at it.

"It turned out so good!" I exclaimed.

"It did. Do you like it?" He ask.

"Of course i do!"

"I hope other people can see how beautiful it is." He said.

"The painting?"

I look at him while he's still staring at the painting.

"Our love." He answer.

I feel my cheeks burning and me getting flustered.

[Time Skip]

Me and Keyu are the balcony and we are waiting for the meteor shower. Keyu is holding my hands. He has a tight grip but it's enough to make me comfortable. It's like he doesn't want to let go of me. It's cute.