Chapter 16: Can I Still Hex You?

A/N: Let's Get Straight Into It!!!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hermione P.O.V
I wake up and see someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I look up and see Draco sleeping peacefully beside me. Last nights memories come back to me as a tear rolls down my eye. I quickly wipe it away and take a few deep breathes.

"Morning." Says Draco in a sleepy voice. "Oh sorry! Did I wake you up?" I ask. "Yeah..." He says yawning. "Sorry! You can go back to sleep!" I say getting out of bed. "Nah, it's fine. I'm awake now." He says getting out of bed too. "Don't forget that today Blaise, Luna, Harry, Gin, Ron, Lav, Theo and Pansy are coming!" I say as he walks into the bathroom.

"Malfoy's never forget anything." He says and I can practically hear his famous smirk. I roll my eyes. "Oh yeah? Then when is Theo's Birthday?" I ask. I hear silence from the bathroom. I start to laugh as I make my way to the guest bathroom. With a flick of my wand, I'm dressed and my straight brown is pulled up into a high pony.

(A/N: This Is What Hermione's Wearing. P.S Sorry I Love Adding Pictures, So Yall Can Visualize It Cause In My Opinion I Hate It When They Describe The Things. Anyways...)

I walk into the lounge and turn on the TV

I walk into the lounge and turn on the TV. Draco walks in wearing ripped jeans and a black t shirt showing off his muscles. He looked hot! The room suddenly has a bad ass vibe. I laugh inwardly at my joke.

(A/N: What Draco Is Wearing...)

I notice him looking a little paler than usual

I notice him looking a little paler than usual. "Are you okay?" I ask with pure concern. "I ummm... Well- Uh..." He stutters nervously looking around and playing with his fingers. "What happened? Is anything wrong? I knew you shouldn't have had so much chicken yesterday!" I say quickly getting up and walking over to him.

Draco P.O.V
I smile at her concern. "No, no, I'm fine!" I say reassuringly. I plop down onto the sofa and switch the Chanel on the TV. She sits besides me so her back is against one of the arms on the sofa and her feet are in my lap. "Alright then..." She says, not totally convinced but starts to read anyway.

'How am I supposed to ask her to become my girlfriend!?' I think frustratedly. I look at the clock on the wall, and since they're are still 5 hours until everyone comes, I decide that... If she says no, I'll still have 5 hours to recover. With that in mind I playfully snatch her book and pretend to read it.

"Hey!" She says as she glares at me. "Hermione! I'm trying to read! Cant you be a bit more quieter?" I ask innocently. She rolles her eyes. She try's to reach for it but I quickly move it out of her grasp. "Ugh! I'm not in the mood for one of your games! Give it back!" She says whining. "Oh yeah? Come and get it!" I smirk. "Ugh Your suck prat! Accio Book." With that the book comes flying out of my hand and lands in hers. "Didn't see that coming..." I mutter.

She gets up, but before she can do anything, I grab her wrist and pull her into my lap. "Listen... I'm sorry, I was just plauing around! You can hex me right now, just don't storm off." I say softly. She starts to laugh. I raise a questioning eyebrow. "My tea is ready, I was just getting it! Wait- Is the deal still on for hexing you?" She asks playfully. I laugh.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Sorry This Chapter Was Getting Too Long, The Next Chapter Will Continue From Here.
-Ella