13

Tanjro held the hand of his fiancee and eyed the huge city. He walked with her as her eyes were still closed. She was horrible tired. He out his hude on and ran to an alley way. "Let's go this way love" he said and then ran in but saw a man and women...

Tanjiro ran around the city holding his loves hand until he got out of it and approached a cart. He still held her hand tightly not wanting to loose her. "Pardon me sir. Could I get a bowl of udon with graded yam?" Tanjiro spoke out tried as hell. His wife leaned on him tired as well. "yes! Coming right up" the man said.

As the man made tanjiro his meal his fiancee was having a hard time staying awake. Tanjiro mumbled something and his fiancee finally leaned on his shoulder exhausted. He smiled at her. "heres your udon with yam! Lemme know how you like it" the man said handing it to him. "Oh thank you very much" tanjiro smiled and took the bowl

he tried the soup and suddenly got a smell of a familiar blood. He stood up panicked and dropped the bowl. He grabbed his sword and ran leaving his fiancee behind. He ran and ran through the people and approached the man they called muzan. The man was kind to tanjiro and had a wife and kid. The girl and women were human.

Muzan had turned a man into a demon and tanjiro had to settle it. When it was done with he yelled out in anger at the man who they called muzan. He soon retreated and went back to the cart where he left his lover at

The man had yelled at him and his lover was awake now. He promised to
Eat the next bowl and then the man yelled at his fiancee. "WHAT ABOUT YOU?! IF YOUR GONNA EAT UDON YOU BETTER TAKE OFF THAT DAMN BAMBOO THINGY! WHAT THE HWLL IS IT. NOW TAKE THESE CHOPSTICKS ALRIGHT!?" the man shouted.

tanjiro grabbed the mans hand. "I'd like a bowl of udon! In fact give me two of them!" Tanjiro demanded. "Eh?! Okay" the man said. Tanjiro speed ate bowls of udon and bidded the man goodbye and thanked him.
the man bidded him goodbye as well. He was a nice man.

Tanjiro held his lovers hand again and began to walk down a path. "I'm so sorry my love. I left you behind" he sighed. Y/N had suddenly stopped and she looked displeased. "what is it my love? What's wrong?" He asked. A man with real hair was standing by a tree and tanjiro went to approach him.

"Are you out here waiting for us" tanjiro asked. "I'm here on her orders. I'm supposed to bring you back with me" the boy explained. "You know I could have just tracked your scent" Tanjiro said. "Our hiding place is pprotected. You'd never have found it" the boy said. "protected?" He asked. "Before we go. did you know that girl is a demon? and not much to look at" the boy said. Wait...doesnt that...mean...ugly? Who.

...

Y/N?!

"YOU GOTTA BE OUT OF YOUR MIND! WHO WOULD LOOK AT Y/N AND THINK SHES UGLY?! SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN OUT WHOLE TOWN YOU KNOW THAT?!" 

The boy just stood there and them began to walk. "Let's go." "I KNOW WERE COMING! BUT TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER!"

Later

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS!" tanjiro yelled and cupped his Fiancee's face. "ITS THIS STUPID MUZZLE! YOU'LL GET AHOLD OF Y/NS BEAUTY WHEN SHE'S NOT WEARINH THIS UGLY THING!" he yelled as the boy disappeared into a wall.

The boy led them into the hiding place and there was a house. The boy threaten them not to offend the lady. The went inside and went to where the lady was. The boy had greeted her much more polite than he was to them. "I'm glad you made it" the beautiful lady had said.

Tanjiro walked forward. "I'm sorry that I left you Her to take care of. How is she doing?" Tanjiro asked. "She'll make a full recovery. But her husband has to be locked up. He's restrained in the basement" the lady said. "isnt it difficult treating humans? All of that blood?" Tanjiro asked and suddenly got hit by the blue haired boy. "Is that what you think?! She chokes back her own drool when she treats a human. Cause demons cant control themselves?!" The boy asked.

"Sorry" tanjiro muttered. "Dont do that. Why would you resort to violence. Did I ever introduce myself? Apologies. My name is tamayo. And this is yushiro. I hope you two can be freinds"

It seemed unlikely. "Its not that difficult. At least not for me. But its diffrent for other demons. my body has gone through difficult changes and I've removed kibujtusi's curse" lady tamayo spoke. "What curse? What kind of changes?" Tanjiro asked as the lady took her apron off and showed them to a separate room. Y/N had lied down on the ground looking up. "Eh?! Hey Love! That's bad manners!" Tanjiro panicked. The lady laughed a little. "Its quite alright. Make yourselves at home" tamayo smiled. "sorry about that" tanjiro said.
Lady tamayo explained how she and yushiro survived and how she turned him into a demon as Y/N played around on the floor. Tanjiro had panicked and asked how old she was which he had gotten hit for.

Tanjiro had questioned if he could turn a demon back into human. Y/N kicked her legs up into the air and lady tamayo had answerd they could turn a demon to human. Yushiro had thrown tanjiro and them got threatend by the lady again. Lady tamayo had asked if she could study his fiancee and for more blood and that she was a unique demon.

"Love.." tanjiro thought to himself and placed the back of his hand against her head. She looked up at it and her cheeks went warm. She closed her eyes in joy and held onto his hand. It was comforting. Tanjiro accepted the lady's request.

"GET DOWN!" Yushiro had suddenly yelled and tackled the lady down to protect her. Tanjiro grabbed onto his fiancee and held her close as Yushiro held the lady closely as well.