17

I'm gonna skip all the mansion stuff cause Y/N wouldn't be in it all.

When tanjiro got outside he saw the boar boy kicking the boy with yellow hair whom he had met earlier.

"Tanjiro...the box I protected it. Because you said it was important to you. I did it" The boy said as the boar man kicked him to the ground. The
Way he protected it and lied down with it...it reminded him of when he found her that day..when she was turned.

The boar kicked him and kicked him trying to destroy the box. He was going to kill him with the box. Tanjiro snapped. "stop it!" He yelled and ran after him. "Get the hell off them!" He yelled and head butted him.

Later

After lecturing the boar and nursing him they made there way to a house where they met an old lady. She clothed them and took care of there wounds. Later when it was time to sleep zenitsu was poking at tanjiros box. "ITS NOT EVEN LOCKED! PROTECT MEEEEE!"

A small hand appeared from the box.

"ITS ESCAPED!"

She poked her head out and looked really small. "Hello my love" tanjro smiled. She stood up and grew to her normal size. She was so cute

The boar boy went to sleep. Y/N looked at tanjiro and ran to him throwing her arms around him. She hugged him happily as he pat her head. "I'll introduce you. Y/N is my-"

"Tanjiro...you didn't...TELL ME YOU DIDNT! JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Y/N held onto his hand and looked at the boy in curiosity. "YOU'VE BEEN TRAVELING WITH A GIRL THIS ADORABLE?! TANJIRO YOU JERK! YOU'VE BEEN ALL WOO AND WAH WITH A CUTIE ITS NOT WHAT I GOT WHOOPED FOR! I DID NOT TO GET HUBLED AND KICKED AROUND BY A BOAR GUY!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Zenitsu. Calm down! What has gotten into you?" Tanjiro asked. He just yelled and yelled. He then tried to strike him with a sword and tanjiro yelled for him to calm down. 

Later

Y/N stepped out of her box with a grunt and grew to her normal size. "Hii Y/N~" someone spoke. She turned around and saw Zenitsu with a blush on his cheeks. She tilted her head slightly. "how are you todayyy?" He asked. She hummed. He got all close to her and started to chase her.
"Y/NNNN! Y/NNNNNNNN!" He shouted chasing her around the room. Tanjiro quickly got in front of her putting his arms up.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her already!" Tanjiro demanded. "tan..ji...roo! Let's be best friends tanjiro!" He yelled chasing the couple around the room. "Zenitsu why are you following us around like this?!" "tanjiroooo!
Y/NNNN! TANJIRO! Y/N!"