6

Tanjiro ran after the man with his fiancee on his back. "The ride may be bumpy but please hang on love.." tanjiro spoke. But then again she was always patient wasnt she?

A few months ago

The girl sat with Nezuko stitching her kimono back together and then started on her own. "Fixing your Kimono again love?" Tanjiro asked as Nezuko excited the room after thanking Y/N. "That settles it we'll have to buy you a new one" tanjiro sighed. "Oh no it's fine darling really!
This one is my favorite and besides it's not very important. I'd rather feed your mother and siblings. They all work so hard" she smiled.

Present time

He swore. He'll turn her back into a human and buy her a beautiful kimono and them he was going to marry her and give here the best wedding ever and he would love her for this life and the next. He would do it all for her!

Tanjiro took deep breaths, hand resting on his knees. "Does this mean-this mean-please tell this means
That I passed the test" tanjior breathed. "Were just beginning the test. We'll be climbing a mountain" Urokodaki replied which sent tanjiro into a panic

They entered the house and tanjiro laided his fiancee down. She was asleep. "I promise I'll take care of your Fiancee for you while your gone" Urokodaki spoke. "I do appreciate that sir" tanjiro said.

In the mountain

They climbed up the mountain which made tanjiro tired. Urokodaki said he had to make it back to house by day break. Tanjiro had run into a few traps before he could make it back.
He couldn't breathe well. He ran down the mountain with great speed and sniffed all the traps out. He continued to run dodging the traps. He hit a few but got up again. He had to make it back. For her. For his fiancee

Meanwhile Mr.Urokodaki had set his fiancee in a futon and covered her with a blanket. The door slid open and there tanjiro was. "I made it back down" tanjiro spoke and fell.
Tanjiro took deep breaths and closed his eyes. The test was completed and he was now Mr.Urokodaki's student