11

Tanjiro changed into his uniform and cloak. Mr.Urokodaki was stirring and Y/N slid to the crack of the door with a futon covering her. She grunted a bit and lifted the futon. Mr.Urokodakio explained tanjiros uniform and his sword. Y/N watched in boredom and tanjiro smiled at her. Mr.Urokodaki handed him a box for Y/N. Tanjiro picked up the light box and put it in front of Y/N.

"Y/N! Hop in. Pretty please?" Tanjiro asked. Y/N grunted in displeasure and made her way to the box but backed up immediately. She then went into the box to please her lover and hoped he would give her praise. "Love. From now on you and I will always be together okay?" Tanjiro said and held his hand to her. She took the hand and rested her forehead on it with warm cheeks. Tanjiro smiled and kissed her hand then closed the box.

Tanjiro bidded goodbye to Mr.Urokodaki. tanjiro walked away and waved one last time. "Love how are you doing?....love?" Tanjiro spoke. He then remembered what Mr.Urokodaki said and guessed she was sleeping. "Okay. Rest up my love" he sighed.  He made it town soon and walked down the bridge.

Tanjiro had met a boy who was wandering around. He bad told tanjiro what happened and he had tried to sniff the demons scent. Tanjiro spent the day looking for the demons scent and the boy followed him around. It was soon dusk and the boy begged tanjiro to believe him but tanjiro did.

Tanjiro had smelled the new scent in the area and patiently waited. Suddenly the scent got stronger and tanjiro took off. He jumped up on the roof. Tanjiro had made it house. He bid his sword and smelled out the scents. One demon and one human girl. Tanjiro stabbed the ground and there was a girl and a demon. He was quick to grab the girl from the demon

He demanded to know what the demon did but it just grit its teeth horribly fast. Tanjiro handed the girl to the boy and looked around everywhere. He sniffed out the scent and began to attack but there were suddenly three. He jumped up and attacked them all.

He remembered the what Mr.Urokodaki had said about the demon who attacked his love. He was determined to kill Muzan and turn his lover back to a human. The demon was about to attack the other twos but tanjiro got to them first. The demon screamed at tanjiro about the girl going stale. The one gritting his teeth came from the roof. He showed him the hair clips and explained he had already eaten her.

Tanjiro had felt horrible. The demon attacked him but tanjiro sliced his arm off. He flipped off the wall and them one grabbed the box but suddenly his lovers leg had kicked him away. She nealed off the box angry at the demon for touching her lover.

"why the hell is a demon traveling with a human" the demon muttered

Y/N stepped out of the box and closed it. She put her arm halfway up to protect her fiancee. The demon had went underground again and Y/N stood there still angry. She turned around and went to the boy and girl and put her hand gentle on there faces. She saw hanako and takeo and her eyes softened. She promised to protect them

Tanjro watched it all go down. "Y/N.." tanjro muttered. He also remembered
That Mr.Urokodaki had convinced all humans are Tanjiros family. And if a demon harms a human...Never forgive them!