일 : unexpected reunion

☁︎·̩͙"due to the long time we shared,
our expectations increased."࿐໋

⋆·̩͙ __________♡__________ ·̩͙⋆

THERE WERE MANY little things her boyfriend did that reminded her of someone precious, not so long ago. no matter how hard she tries to forget about the person, it was as if that someone had already made space in her heart.

nevertheless, the moment she had transferred to a new school through a scholarship for her final year of studies, she had decided she was going to take a fresh start and seize for the best.

after transferring to her new school, she had met a boy who soon became her boyfriend to which they had been dating for almost a month now.

"eunha!" a familiar male voice called out as she entered the restaurant with the delicious smell of food filled within the atmosphere.

"jaeyun~" she smiled whilst walking towards the voice that called out for her. the voice that also happened to be her current boyfriend.

after a quick hug, eunha had sat herself down in front of him, soon realising he had booked a table for 4.

"wait how come we aren't sitting at a 2 seater?" she asked her boyfriend curiously.

"i'm going to introduce you to my friend tonight." he explained which helped as it rang a bell in her memories.

she had remembered how jaeyun always mentioned a friend of his and how his friend was returning to korea and going to join our school soon.

"ohh so 3 people?" eunha asked in regards to the spots to which he nodded before handing the menu for her to take a look at.

after few moments had passed, jaeyun's phone suddenly began ringing.

"hey man, ... ah alright, ... XXX restaurant you see, ... table 7, ... haha see you then," he spoke along the line and ended to meet with eunha's curious eyes.

"he's coming and he said to order first just so he won't keep us waiting." jaeyun spoke before reviewing the menu once again.

"you know you never told me his name." eunha chuckled, also only just realising now since jaeyun had always referred to him as 'friend'.

"no way," his mouth widen before muffling a laugh. "well, you'll know sooner or later when he introduces himself."

after deciding on what to order for their dinner meal, jaeyun offered to walk towards the counter to order since that's just the way the ordering system work within the restaurant.

as eunha sat alone, waiting patiently for her boyfriend to return, the doorbell suddenly chimed meaning a customer was either entering or leaving.