육 : the only one

☁︎·̩͙ "my answer is you."࿐໋

⋆·̩͙ __________♡__________ ·̩͙⋆

INDESCRIBABLE FEELINGS OF despair, pain, sadness ... anything that was in relation to a heartbroken heart were emotions eunha was feeling.

as she watched her boyfriend, or so now, ex-boyfriend walk away leaving her standing alone, she was still holding in onto her tears.

she didn't know what to do.

she didn't know how to react.

she only stood still staring in the direction jaeyun left to.

she thought about how he was not going to show up tomorrow at school anymore as he was probably going to be on a plane. with each second being further and further away from her. those thoughts however were enough to make her paused tears resume as they fell down her cheeks.

she didn't know how to deal with such a situation but all she knew was that she needed comfort.

suddenly, a male voice called out to her.

"eunha!"

a comforting voice echoed in her ears.

lee heeseung.

for the first time in a while, she was sincerely relieved to see him right now. despite all the times she had avoided him, there he was standing no further than 10 steps away from her.

he quickly approached her and wondered in confusion. "jaeyun called me and told me to walk you home?"

'so that was what the phone call was for.' eunha thought in her head before looking up to face him. or in others words, to reveal her vulnerable self.

upon seeing her fragile self, heeseung spoke of nothing and pulled her into his embrace.

that was then, she broke.

she couldn't hold it in anymore.

she cried out loud wondering why it had to happen.

she cried due to the aching pain in her heart for so she really did like him.

she cried with the feeling of deja vu of how she felt 2 years ago.

but 2 years ago she was suffering alone.

this time, she had someone.

to which that someone, no matter how much she wants to portray him as a stranger and nothing more, he was too dear to her to ignore.

"jaeyun and i broke up. he's leaving the country. why does everyone precious keep leaving me behind?" her voice was now raspy and weak after her great outburst of mixed emotions.

heeseung only stayed quiet as he continuously patted her back in reassurance as he embraced her securely.

"the feelings. it hurts." eunha cried softly.

"it's okay. cry it all out." heeseung stroked her back in a repetitive pattern.

they remained standing in silence with only tiny sniffles from eunha being heard.

"i'm here for you." he whispered as he finally felt her returning the hug. "i will always be here for you."

to which maybe they had only each other at the end of the day.

despite going through hardships and obstacles, they were somehow put together. no matter the situation.

maybe it was fate.

maybe they were bounded for each other.

but that maybe was only a maybe.

all they could think about now was somehow facing each other.

first building trust and acceptance.

maybe from strangers, they can become friends,

once again.

[ ♡ ]

chapter 6 ;
word count: 541
date: 13/08/21
[ friday ~ 12:47 am ]