01

Days turn into months, months turn into years, so are they, diapers to elementary school, to middle school, to high school and now they are in college.

They grow up together, do everything together, except for showering and you know private matters, maybe when they were toddlers and still had zero clue about sex.

When Chaerin had her first period in 6th grade, she had a sleep over in Jimin's place, having a sleep over is a tradition for them through that, they grow an inseparable bond, anyways when the mother nature came visiting Chaerin for the first time, they freaked out.

Imagine waking up to your best friend bleeding on their no no area, for an 11 years old it was a horrifying experience.

"𝙾𝚑 𝙼𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! "

Poor Chae, she thought she was dying from leukemia, she cried hysterically thinking that her life was at stake.

"𝙰𝚖 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎?"

She yelled as Jimin cried at the thought of losing his best friend. It was chaotic.

"𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? "

She cries louder, soon enough his mom came to check if there is something going on, since she heard how loud they are in the morning, but she was greeted with a dramatic scene as soon as she entered the room.

Chaerin was laying on the floor with her eyes swollen from crying, and Jimin holding her hand as if Chae was dying.

"𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎"

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎? 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?"

She asked as Jimin turned around with a glistening eyes filled with tears, tears of fear losing his best friend.

He was genuinely scared of losing his best friend.

"𝚖𝚘𝚖, 𝚘𝚑 𝙶𝚘𝚍, 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. "