12

"𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗? 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙? "

Right now, she is standing right in front of Taehyung class, her excuse is that she ruined his coat and she has to pay for her stupidity last night, but that's just her excuse.

She is actually trying her best to avoid Hyorin, because she knows that her pretty friend of hers will nag her the whole day about Jimin, she can't deal with it, not now.

"𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝"

she sighs, thinking how could she be so stupid? that coat must be hella expensive, especially that coat belongs to Kim Taehyung, that man screams expensive from head to toe.

"𝚘𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. "

Lies, that was his favourite coat, but apparently he likes Chaerin more than his coat, that's why he doesn't make a fuss about it.

If she was anyone else, he would have been so irritated and make that person pay for it.

"𝚗𝚘, 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚊𝚎, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑? 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎. "

She says making him laugh at her honesty, he likes that about her.

It's refreshing to see someone that is so authentic and not faking anything  around him.

"𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘? " he asked as she nodded at him, he smiles and grab her hands all of a sudden.

"𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?! " 

Taehyung smirked as the shorter guy in front of him look pissed, his eyes was dead set on his hand intertwine with Chaerin's.

"𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗-"

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘. 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎, 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎."

"𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚒-"

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎? 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎? 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝!"