06

Flirtious? that's just something impossible for Jimin to do. All his life he never flirts with anyone before. because he never really find anyone that caught his attention to the point that he wants to flirt with them, but he is going to try.

He was eating his kimchi fried rice for breakfast, waiting for Chaerin to come and join him, soon enough his best friend join the breakfast.

Her hair was up in a towel exposing her long neck and her bareface in the morning, all of the sudden his heart beating so fast like he was on a marathon.

"𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎? 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?"

She asked him, bringing him back to reality from his daydream.

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔. "

He told her as she immediately touch her neck in confusion, was that supposed to be a compliment or did he just lowkey call her a giraffe?

"𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎?"

He blinked his eyes.

"𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎? 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎."

He says as he was then laughing his ass off, it was meant to be a compliment but now she mentions it, he does see the resemblance.

"𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚜𝚒, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 8 𝚊. 𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚛!!!"

She told him as she put one leg on the chair as she eat her rice.

"𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚎."

he laugh again, making her roll her eyes.

"𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?"

She nodded at him, still munching her fried rice. he then put his empty plate to the kitchen sink for him to wash later on, but for now he wanted to interrogate her more about her date with Kim Taehyung.