10

The sound of music in the back was the only thing that was heard, or maybe her focused was just to the alcohol in front of her and just the music, other than that she is drawn into her thoughts.

Face as red as a steamed crab, she took another sip of her alcohol one more time, with Hyorin accompany her the whole day.

"𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚕! 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢!"

She scolded her like a mom scolded her own daughter, still that doesn't stop Chaerin from taking another shot.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔! "

With her patience running thin, Hyorin finally snapped.

"𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽! 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁! 𝙸'𝙼 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽! "

but before Hyorin could call him, a deep voice interrupted her.

"𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛. "

She scanned the guy in front of her head to toe, attractive that's no doubt. but just because he is attractive that doesn't mean she should just trust him, she doesn't know him at all, she couldn't just handle her own friend to a hot stranger.

"𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎? 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? "

"𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝙽𝚄, 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜. "

she raised her eyebrow, still not believing him.

"𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛. "

"𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘. "