Epilogue

I knew it must be morning when I felt Emma brushing a finger around my nipple, her warm breath against my breasts.

Still in the blackness from the leather blindfold strapped around my eyes, I started to wiggle, testing the straps that keep my legs together, the chain that connected them to my arms, held behind my back in an arm binder.

A line of drool fell from the gag as I groaned into it, trying to get her attention.

"My little worm is wiggling," Emma said playfully. Soft fingertips tickled at my sides, and I started twitching and giggling into my gag.

"Wiggly wiggly wiggly."

Being helpless, with her... tingling all over. I almost gave up, but I groaned again.

"Hmmm..." Emma hummed back. She ran her finger up along my chin, cueing me to stretch my neck out.

I felt her moist lips on my neck. Shivering, I groaned again.

"You want something?"

I bent my whole body motioning, yes.

"Really?" Her hands slid behind my head. A few seconds later, the gag pulled itself from my lips.

"Now I'm curious..." Emma asked.

I opened my mouth like a yawn, stretching the muscles. I hadn't talked since last night. "It's just..." my voice was weak, I cleared my throat. "I was wondering..."

"Yes, pet?"

"Not that I don't like this... It's just I was..."

I felt Emma's fingers slid around my member. "I'm listening."

"I was kind of thinking... maybe we could try... going back to normal... normal-ish just for a while."

"You want to be a man again?" Emma sounded apprehensive.

"Oh god no, just maybe not your worm... or your maid... just maybe try being... girlfriends... or wives... I guess..."

Emma's hands left me, and I heard the dresser draws opening and closing.

"We don't have to... Sorry Mistress..." I added.

"No no, it's not that..." Emma's voice was excited, but a bit on edge. "I can't wait to take you out to dinner— clothes shopping for stuff... other than maids outfits. I thought you— didn't know you wanted that?"

"I'd still like being your maid. From time to time."

I heard metal sliding around on the top of the dresser. "Mistress? Emma?"

"This is going to be so much fun! Doing girl stuff— regular girl stuff, but..."

"But?"

"It's just I'm not sure where I left the keys."

If you enjoyed this story, you may also like "Room for Rent:Domination Included"

And my (PG13) TG YA stories: "Three Dresses for Charlie" and "The Dresses of Whim Manor"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this story, be sure to check back regularly as I will be adding a lot more. And please consider following me.

Thanks!

-Gail