"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭"- Ryuguji Ken

Draken x [male] reader

You had enough living in a toxic household where all your so called parents did were fight and drink, it was like endless cycle just repeating itself.

The more time went on, the more you realised they were complete strangers to you they promised they'd stop but again as you walked into the small apartment it was filled with the smell of alcohol and yells which echoed from the kitchen guess they lied.

What happened to the happy family where it was filled with laughs and smiles, no worries at all, where was the stable family. You took a deep breath and walked straight to your room, they didn't even notice you were home did they even care anymore?

It went quiet for awhile that was until you heard a glass bottle being thrown to the old floor, you flinched a bit you hated loud sounds. Again, slurred speech and shouts started to rise from the kitchen. As you clenched your fists, that were stored away in the pockets of your hoodie, you realised you didn't want to be here anymore you hated living like this.

Slowly, you rose from your bed making your way to the front door. You've thought about running away multiple times but always thought that maybe they'd change, oh you were so wrong. Carefully, stepping over the broken pieces of glass you left them half of your money you still had a bit of sympathy for them after all it was your sisters death that brought your entire family to misery and made them like this, you missed her deeply she was like your best friend but your parents took it worse than expected.
____________
The rain poured down heavily, soaking you completely you didn't care at all you were just glad you got away from there. As you sat yourself down onto the wet bench it had a little bit of shelter, but barely enough to cover your head. Your head fell back behind the bench, letting out a heavy sigh.

You didn't think this through, you had your phone which wasn't even fully charged and only a small amount of money. As you turned your head back, you noticed a small family that contained four people, it reminded you of the happy family you once were, "Oh how I envy you." You said, plainly, a sad smile danced on your face while little droplets of tears slid down as you looked at them from afar.

The clouds started to turn darker, indicating the weather would start to turn even more horrible. Small claps of thunder were now heard, at this point you were lost in your thoughts, you saw many people rushing and frantically trying to find a warm place. You had nowhere, you were alone now or so you thought.

Suddenly, am umbrella was placed above your head to prevent you from getting soaked even more by the wet weather. "Yo." You forced back a smile realising who the owner of that voice was, Draken. It was like magic, every time Draken appeared your whole world felt better. "Why're you sitting in the rain for, hm?" He questioned sitting down next to you, scooting a little closer to you so you both could share the umbrella.

"I did it." You said, smiling at him widely you sniffled a bit from the pervious tears. "You.. You ran away!?" The tall blonde shouted a bit surprised you actually did it, you nodded feeling relieved.

"You really are a crazy boy." He said, chuckling softly whilst his thumb wiped away the old tears from your face. Draken was the only one you told about your family and personal matters, you trusted him greatly.

A comfortable silence was placed between you two. You started to feel cold and even a small breeze would make you shiver. "Cold?" He stated to you, before you shyly nodded. Chuckling, he brought you closer to him and placed his arm around your shoulder. You forcefully held back the blush that threatened to grow onto your cheeks.

"You think what I did was right?" You asked the blonde, turning your head to him. He nodded, giving you a small smile. "You did Y/n, if you ever need someone I'm here you know that I'll support any decision you make you know I'll never leave you side." Draken replied, giving you a wide grin and ruffling your hair.

"Thanks Ken." You said, feeling comfort from his touch. You remember the first time you called him Ken instead of Draken you thought that was your last day on earth but he just stared at you and gave you a sweet smile.

Your head slowly started to fall onto his shoulder as your tension drained out of your body. Your arms hugged his torso, smiling to yourself. You always felt so calm and relaxed with him. He washed away all your worries in a heartbeat.

"Thank you for giving me comfort, Ken." Smiling, you closed your eyes contently feeling his lips kiss the top of your head.
___________
Requested by @_kyo_kyo <3