"𝐈𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬"- Kurokawa Izana

Izana x [male] reader__________Requested by @IzanaSimp <3_________Today was the day

__________
Requested by @IzanaSimp <3
_________
Today was the day. The day you wish that would have never arrived, Tenjiku vs Toman. The members were aligned perfectly in a row as well as behind across their eyes staring directly at the enemy, Toman.

You stood next to the infamous Haitani brothers,who were already fixing their gloves ready for attack. Taking a deep breathe, letting the red uniform covering your body flow back in rhythm of the wind.

The atmosphere almost going silent until multiple shouts and screams were echoed and you knew that was your signal to fight.

There were plenty of singular matches going on, but you couldn't be able to focus on them as you had a few men surround you not letting you get past to see the entire scene. Through the crowd you were trying to spot Izana but the white haired could not be found, which worried you a bit.

Quickly turning back to reality, a fist came swinging at you which luckily you caught and twisted earning a yell of pain from the man, terrifying the others. Although that didn't stop them as they all came launching towards you, the crowd soon becoming larger. Soon enough you had a few bruises and cuts scattered on your face.

Spitting out the vibrant blood, you turned to them still keeping a calm expression on your face. "Tch you bastards are gonna regret that." You said, swinging your fist directly into the persons face sending them back.

You were running out of stamina after successfully taking 15 guys whilst there were 10 that would await. Completely unaware of your surroundings, your enemies had taken the chance to swing at you from the back although it didn't land successfully as Koko came to your rescue.

"You need to pay attention, Y/n." The boy said, sticking his tongue. "Thanks Koko." You replied back, still on the look out for Izana.

I'm the process Koko has stopped, alerting you. You tired to call out his name which failed, that when you noticed what he was focused on, a boy who had a scar on his right side a stoic expression stuck on his face. "Koko.." He quietly called out whilst Koko stood there trying to catch his breath.

Seishu Inui, you had heard about him not only from Koko but as well as the black dragons. "Inui." He said back, finally being able to breath at a normal pace. You knew this wasn't your place to step in, so you moved back letting once again a swarm of Toman members come in your direction. Seems like today their target was you.

No matter what you did, it felt like the crowd got bigger over time. That was until your ears were filled with a familiar laugh, Izana. The view from where you were wasn't very visible only being able to see a glimpse of the situation. Your eyes widened at the sight. The leader of Toman, Santo Manjiro was fighting against Izana.

Their power levels were unmatchable, both of them having menacing stamina. A loud thud echoed through the place, as you could see the anger form in Izana's eyes staring at Mikey a gun locked in his hand. "Shit this is bad." You said to yourself, trying to get past the hundreds of people knocking you down.

Until the gun was stripped away from his hand, causing it to land away from Izana. Kakucho stood in front making sure to secure eye contact with him. Their conversation was muffled from where you were only being able to hear the occasional shouts from the two.

From the corner of your eye, you noticed Kisaki grabbing the gun from the floor pointing it at Kakucho, you tired to move your body faster as you pushed everyone out the way. Unfortunately, it was too late the gunshots were heard loudly and clearly.

But the scene about to unfold paralysed you, their stood Izana painted in blood three gunshots sitting proudly onto his upper body. The atmosphere went quiet, you could practically feel everyone's reaction as your hands trembled and your body released cold sweat.

"IZANA!" You screamed, pushing yourself further to reach his body laying on the floor, multiple times you fell down, legs going numb. The pain was unbearable but you didn't care.

Finally reaching him you knelt down to him gently picking up his head to make him look at you. "Why did you protect me..?" Kakucho asked, his eyes glossing over with fresh tears. He let out a small laugh, "My body moved on its own." He stated, finally cracking Kakucho's shell as he let out his cries.

Izana looked up at you, as the hot tears streamed down your face. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" You cried out, as everyone stood there shocked. You felt a cold hand touch your face as you looked down your tears mixing with Izana's blood.
"Y/n, it's ok there's no point I'll be gone soon." He said, as you held his frozen hand still trying to calm down your tears.

"No no you won't. I'll save you I promise!" You broke down, as you saw him smile a little. "Thank you Y/n, you loved me through everything, I couldn't ask for more." Izana said, his eyes crinkling into a smile as well, his genuine feelings that he kept for so long were finally let out as his life span shortened from the blood loss.

Your hands kept trembling as you held him close to your chest, crying louder than. The one person you kept close to you, the one person who you loved dearly, the one person that made you the happiest sat in your arms slowly dying and you couldn't do anything. "I'm sorry Izana! I'm sorry!" You spat, the tears running into your mouth.

"This isn't your fault Y/n. Stop blaming yourself, you idiot." He said opening his eyes to get a look at your tear stained face , caressing your cheek gently.

"I love you Y/n, you're only boy I ever loved." The white hair finally said, softly. Izana's eyes opened and closed as he started to lose consciousness. "Maybe death isn't so scary, if I'm in your arms." He finished, smiling at you as his eyes closed and his body went cold.

Lips quivering, hands stained with blood as you held the lifeless body of your lover in your arms. The tears didn't stop whilst  you threw your head crying harder than before, your voice filled with pain as it started to break.
__
Izana Kurokawa
The  name on his grey tombstone stared back at you, as you put the fresh bouquet of his favourite flowers on it.

It had been a year since his death and Tenjiku had split up since then. You hadn't moved on and found someone else, you just couldn't. How were you supposed to find someone who loved you like Izana. You sat down on the stoney pavement, legs crossed.

"Everyone went their separate ways, it feels weird without you you know." You said, chuckling as you looked at his name engraved onto the tombstone.

"You promised you wouldn't leave." You continued, your eyes going soft.

"I'd do anything to have you back in my arms." You finished, feeling the tears pricking at your eyes, looking down at your hands  remembering his touch.