Wednesday 11th August 2021

Dear Drama Diary,

You will not believe what that day!

So this one was ages ago and I'm talking about 3 years ago ages ago.

So I was at girls football which was during lunch, technically all the girls  finished lunch and went to the football pitch waiting for the coach.

The pick me girls ( Madison.W, Cara and Amy) were talking to each other with their "bestie" (corragh, Casey and Lacey) I like to call them all 'fakes' or 'pick me group' coz they are all act like a bunch of pick me, chav and fake friends to anyone tbh.

I was playing with a ball which was laying in the middle of the pitch, Madison.C and I weren't bestie up until P5 so as of now we didn't walk to each other(I think she was in that day of the drama idk)

Madison.W and Amy were arguing about how is a better friend, something about compering friends to other friends plus stuff like that.

Once the coach came we started with a warm up of lap, passes and two P.E games then a 5 minute sit wall.

Once we did that we learnt keepit up ( idk if that is how to type it coz you say/pronounce it differently )  and did a match, my team won and all but Amy and Madison.W were happy about the victory.

Infact the two were arguing about how bad of a friend each were, I found it unnecessary and stupid at the time and I still do.

I also think it's hilarious tbh anyways.

Once girls football was finished, all the girls but Mary Jane decided to go inside during that all I heard was complaining, name calling, cussing, blaming, shaming, you name it.

Like the two "besties" were now arguing like their lives depended on it, like actual pressed, full on hard-core mode fighting/ arguing.

Because they were in different classes the two parted shouting across the classes while no one was in because it was still lunch break.

I was enjoying my time collecting and observing all the tea.