Monday August 2nd 2021

Dear Drama Diary,

You will not believe what happened that day!

So that girl Nora once again woke up and didn't even chose her brain forced her to pick violence, or something like that cause no one would have she done that day...

Here's what happened.

So Madison.W decided to annoy Nora by asking to take off her hijab and Nora really wasn't up for it Amy was also annoying.

Like miss gal really thought ' oh well my bestie is just curious and want to see what is under that so imma be the DRAMA QUEEN I am and add water to the ice ' like no, something really got in her that week like was she high? If so it really cause drama.

Enough for me to write about :>

After getting fueled up by Madison.W ( I'm 95% sure abt who she fought) she got so pissed off to the point she went ahead and started to fight her.

She actul said, no it showed on her face a expression of revenge and Madison.W more like regret but little did I know what she was going to do next.

Actul out of her mind cause she went for my buster (best friend) next, and not just a few damn punches, kicking and kneeing like what she did to Madison.W she full on try to kill her not like she did or anything but it looked like so.

At that point I thought she was high cause all Laila( Buster/bestie ) tired doing was stopping the drama and tbh it just caused more 🤦‍♀️

But the thing is, Joshua was also "high" cause trying to fight her wasn't a option he was next and she started with a punch.

I went to Nora and grabbed her hand trying to get her attention to leave the three alone, Soon I deicided I was going to get a teacher until someone else did and Nora finally stopped fighting everyone.

But still if no one was going to punch her I was going to so she was lucky she didn't pay attention to me trying to get her to focus on me coz I was SO going to beat the living hell out of her.

Like NO she ain't getting away with it but she didn't get detention which I should have report, I was about to fill in a complaint abt it cause she has no right to get away with that.